For Sale 1.0 Kingpin - worth drooling over - Rediculously Easy Payment Plan - - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 08-26-2012, 08:47 AM   #1
Briscoe007
1.0 Kingpin - worth drooling over - Rediculously Easy Payment Plan -

This boy has just been sold to Geno, but he has one more brother who is in shed that I will work the same deal on. Contact me if interested - thanks.

This boy is eating live adult mice, is healthy, and was hatched in early June.

He is of the brightest Kingpins you will ever see; If you want the kingpin that all of the other kingpins are envious this is your boy.

The way I see things everyone wants a better snake, but not everyone wants to drop all of the money for one at once. So, I am willing to make it easy.

1. I will do plans for as little as $75 per month.
2. You pay at least $75 per month, and when you have paid $500
plus shipping I will ship your snake to you.
3. If you pay him off early I'll ship early - no problem
4. It is that simple!

There is no catch, but it is just like layaway. Skipping payments is not allowed. Late payments will only be allowed if you and I have agreed to the late payment in advance. Not making payments or not making payments on time means that you forfeit any payments already made and any claim to the snake being purchased. I request that all payments are done via paypal so that there is easy documentation of this for both of us.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!