BRANDON AT REPTIRUS- REALLY BAD GUY. - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-21-2007, 03:48 AM   #171
reptirus
LAMO! Here is the email I have just received from Brittany. She posts everything else on here, why woulnt she post this?

From Brittany:

"If you're not going to be reasonable with refunding me for the whole ordeal...

then I believe things have escalated to a different level.

I have spoked at length with Paypal, and they have told me this is a perfect case for the District Attorney. I don't want to go there, but if I have to I will.

I don't understand what you would lose if I send them back to you, if the female is in as good of condition as you say.

I'm willing to ship them back for a full refund plus return shipping, and that is my final decision, that is what should have been offered in the first place. I will swallow the vet bills that this ordeal has cost me. "

Paypal telling you to take it to a district attorney is their way of telling you that they arnt going to do anything for you. Truth of the matter is that there is no reason to refund the male. You are only eligible for the refund of the female. I have already offered to refund the female to you. How do you plan on winning a claim in court on the value of that female if there is no set value on it? You are being ridiculous about all of this. Fact of the matter is, I am the one selling the geckos, if I want to sell them for $1000 I can, if I want to sell them for $1 I can. I am telling you I value the females worth to be $100. If you want your $100 back for the female I will gladly refund it to you as soon as I receive the female in question. I expect you to ship her properly, new box, insulated with a heat pad, just like I did for you.

Old 11-21-2007, 03:55 AM   #172
reptirus
Your point is? You actually just went back on what you said yourself. You keep posting everywhere that I told you that there was no problem? but yet you just admitted that I did acknowledge that I could see a bump in the 3rd picture? Is that like the 10th time you have been caught up in your own words? I have yet to see her red inflamed back feet, or her broken/dislocated left toe. And I am curious if anyone is able to clear this up for me, Hypocalcemia, that means lack of calcium? Hypocalcemia and Metabolic Bone Disease are 2 different conditions correct? Obviously we have all seen what MBD does to reptiles, but can Hypocalcemia be reversed? Obviously by seeing that female, you cannot tell by looking at her from the outside that she has this, she looks very healthy and active. I have heard of geckos being diagnosed with MBD, but I have never even hear of hypocalcemia before.

Old 11-21-2007, 03:55 AM   #173
SouthBayGeckos
Well the district attorney can decide all of this. If it gets that far.

a breeding pair in itself could mean the value of these geckos are 50/50.

nowhere in our terms of the agreement did you say that the female was worth 100, and the male worth 300. never, ever did we ever discuss anything like that.

And don't forget, these were a "breeding" pair, and since the female is not breedable... I think that completely negates the entire transaction, and I should be able to send you both of them back for a full refund.

I think the district attorney would be able to see that as well.

period.

Old 11-21-2007, 04:01 AM   #174
SouthBayGeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBayGeckos
"
2) in this email, you deny that those photos show a bump, just the last one, and you say SLIGHTLY. it look more than slightly to me.
I don't think I ever accused you of completely denying there was a bump, just that you didn't seem concerned.

Hypocalcemia... well, that is the medical term for low calcium, and yes it can be TREATED.

And don't forget, these were a "breeding" pair, and since the female is not breedable... I think that completely negates the entire transaction, and I should be able to send you both of them back for a full refund.

Old 11-21-2007, 04:01 AM   #175
reptirus
So now you are trying to claim that the male and female are of equal value!? Seriously give me a break. If you want to take a cheap shot at me like that, fact of the matter is the pair is still breedable. The female could possibly even lay eggs and they could hatch. Your vet even wrote on the report that she should be able to pass eggs ok. Right there your vet herself states that this pair can be bred! And if paypal told you to go to a district attorney, why did I just receive notification of a paypal dispute from you?

Old 11-21-2007, 04:05 AM   #176
reptirus
Quote:

Once again I am going to point you to the vet report you sent me. exact words "as far as breeding, should be able to pass eggs OK"

Old 11-21-2007, 04:05 AM   #177
SouthBayGeckos
so, if you care so much about your geckos...

i don't understand why you would even want me to try to breed this gecko!!! IT COULD KILL HER! READ MARCIA'S POSTS!!

this is the quote from the vet:

"AS FAR AS BREEDING, SHOULD BE ABLE TO PASS EGGS OK, BUT CAN'T BE SURE"

**And don't forget, these were a "breeding" pair, and since the female is not breedable... I think that completely negates the entire transaction, and I should be able to send you both of them back for a full refund. **

Old 11-21-2007, 04:05 AM   #178
KelliH
Brittney,

You may as well not waste time posting links to Gecko______s.net. There is a filter in place on this website that causes the link(s) not to show up.

Old 11-21-2007, 04:07 AM   #179
LakesideBoas
Just to clarify...

Quote:
"I actually just got a call from another person I shipped to in Indiana
today, who told me that their gecko (a blizzard het tremper male)
looks like
it was jarred around pretty bad. They told me that the gecko
doesnt look
like it has anything broken but that it was walking funny, just
like you
said yours is."

Yes, this person posted here about that situation I believe.
I did not call Brandon as I did not know of him until I came across this thread. I called Stephanie.

I checked on my new one right before I got on here and he is not shaking anymore and in fact has just finished shedding by the look of things.

I am still keeping my vet appointment tomorrow as I would with any future breeder.

I am not understanding how this has been so blown out of proportion since I last checked in.

Brittney, do you still want to keep her or are you for sending her back and getting a refund as Brandon suggested? Why involve paypal at this point? And I hate to sound like a nag, but the district attorney will probably laugh at you if you call on this. A $100 dollar or so transaction just isn't worth their time or all the fees incurred and since you are in communication with Brandon, as proven here on this board, his is addressing your claims.

Why don't you both try to repair this rift without the emotions, Okay? I know you are disappointed, it happens in life and a lot of times we don't get any cooperation from those we feel treated us unfairly. In that you should feel blessed as Brandon is trying to work this out with you.

Like him I am having trouble figuring out just what you want. Try to sit down, perhaps with a hot cup of tea or something, and write down, without embellishment, just how you would like to handle this. Then perhaps Brandon and you can come to an amicable arrangement.

I think you both have been trading each other's shoes and you both feel for the other. It will work out fine if you just stay calm I'm sure.

Old 11-21-2007, 04:10 AM   #180
SouthBayGeckos
on another note,

also from my vet... and from Marcia...

Breeding this Female would only exacerbate the condition of her low calcium, leading to a number of health issues and perhaps death.

on another issue,

if I did try to breed this gecko like you say I should, put yourself in my shoes.

would YOU, Brandon, show your customers a deformed gecko? and say, "this is my babies mother, buy my geckos" ... just a thought.

Just as a note, I would NEVER try to breed this gecko. I would not want to be the cause of her death.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!