For Sale CA sales - CBB Radiateds!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 02-18-2014, 02:28 PM   #1
Bay Area Chelonia
CA sales - CBB Radiateds!!

Note: California/CBW permit sales only. These are not studbook registered animals, so if you are interested in only SB radiated, sorry!

I have many personal animals and holdbacks available. please contact me for a list of available animals and photos, I will not respond to requests of additional photos for individuals. I have gotten wayyyy too many requests and I just don't have time, sorry.

Here is an example of a high yellow individual (asking $1600).

I would also be willing to sell some normal patterned animals in a less conventional way. I am will to part with some 6mo olds that are well patterned, but not "high yellow" for $900+shipping. The only catch? No photos of individuals, no haggling. I will cover shipping if you buy more than one. These hatchlings are all healthy, eating, firm shells, and still turn out beautiful (still LOTS of radiating yellow on top, less on the sides). An example photo is included.

"normal yellow hatchling"
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-04-2014, 01:53 PM   #2
Impressa
Looking for high yellow radiated tortoises

Please send me list of available radiated tortoises, photos, and prices to
Morakod17@gmail.com. I am a serious radiated tortoise buyer.

Old 04-04-2014, 04:43 PM   #3
carpe diem
Hello, I want to purchase your high yellow, please send me more photo's and a list of other radiated tortoises for sale. I have cash in hand ready to buy.
carpediemcharlie@rocketmail.com

Old 04-05-2014, 07:29 AM   #4
Jimtort
Still want the Margie package we talked about. Let me know. Thanks, Jim from Michigan

Old 04-06-2014, 12:17 AM   #5
fearthelord
I like to buy three of them from you. I live is south bay with CBW permit. Please send me the contact information to styu86@yahoo.com. I'm very serious. Thanks. Steven

Old 04-11-2014, 07:24 PM   #6
Jacqui C
Hey Jim,
I never heard back from you after my last contact about 2 weeks ago. I was interested in the 2 $900 individuals.
you can contact me at jacquicastro@cox.net if they're still available

Old 04-17-2014, 07:43 PM   #7
radiated tort.
Hi,

I am interested in your torts (holdbacks), please send contact info and convenient to call.

Thanks in advance,

Charles
cisaac1969@gmail.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!