Bad Guy Pixie77 - fraud - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-22-2014, 09:16 AM   #81
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by spickedan View Post
Speaking with dcfrye and he forwarded me his conversation with "Dan". The e-mail address "Dan" has is totally different from the address of the person i'm talking to. The one dcfrye is talking to makes complete sentences with punctuated grammar. The person I spoke to has almost broken english and incomplete grammar. I think it's two different people
Here you go.

Old 11-22-2014, 09:24 AM   #82
hhmoore
Thanks.

Maria, does that match your experience?

Old 11-22-2014, 10:16 AM   #83
minicopilot1
No problems reading or understanding the response.

Old 11-22-2014, 10:22 AM   #84
hhmoore
I'm curious - how far did you get in your communications? Would you mind posting them?
(The reason I'm asking is that I'm looking at another account with some similarities, that I think might be the same person)

Old 11-22-2014, 12:10 PM   #85
mgraphix
Yes his english was a little bad on the phone. Here are some of the posts in case wording is similar. The posts weren't bad as far as grammer but phone was.

11-18-2014, 04:45 PM
Pixie77
Banned

Name : Mr. C. Washington
Pixie77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Trader Rating: (0)

Re:Ornate uromastyx pair
Any contact number as well , yes they are

Re:Ornate uromastyx pair
Okay great PayPal payment : Herpstation@yahoo.com (as a friend) thank again and hope you enjoy them . I have your address as well .

Originally Posted by Pixie77
Hi Maria we will take some new photos of them to let you see them thanks gain. Enjoy

Hi again, I am sorry to pest but I really want to see updated photos before you ship them tomorrow. Can you please get them over to me tonight. They can just be quick shots. Thanks

Okay taking them when we close the shop for tonight . I will take several pictures of them as well

Old 11-22-2014, 08:17 PM   #86
Agoralyx
The spacing of punctuation is consistent with the emails that Dan R. posted. spaces . before : and after, everything .

Old 11-26-2014, 03:09 PM   #87
juliasara
This is the email address given to me by pixie77 after he contacted me about trading his 2 female orantell uromastyx for my 2 male ornates. He stopped answering me so this is as much as I could get.
Attached Images

Old 11-26-2014, 06:04 PM   #88
hhmoore
The pixie77 account is no longer banned. This is a temporary, but necessary step (see post #28 for the explanation of why it was banned). Because the initial ban was for 7 days, and he was never given the opportunity to confirm his identity, I've got to let the ban expire & go through the process. I would be greatly surprised if he is able to provide identification for the name on the account; so the ban will be reinstated in short order.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!