Bad Guy Ian Curtis - Stolen African House Snakes - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-11-2013, 07:43 PM   #91
DavidBeard
Ok, *now* all of my posts have been removed from the KHS FB page, and I've been removed from the page because I can no longer post or Like" others' posts.

Way to stand up and show the quality of your character, KHS.

Old 12-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #92
JohnRougeux
Wow! Not only did they delete my post on FB within minutes, they made it so that I can't comment or like anything on their FB page. Incredible.

Old 12-11-2013, 08:03 PM   #93
JohnRougeux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
I thought he was exited about and then busy getting pepper sprayed the last 18 hours instead of dealing with a death?

Exactly.

Old 12-11-2013, 08:43 PM   #94
jaygib9
This is a private matter, not related to the KHS and it's being handled through legal channels now. The KHS is NOT INVOLVED in their dispute, regardless of his position in the club and can't allow the club to be dragged into it. This was something that occurred outside of the KHS, not a KHS sponsored transaction, in Clarksville, Indiana, and is a problem between two individuals. The KHS is not being cowardly, it's being protected from an outside event. I talked to Ian earlier today, he is dealing with a death in the family, and was pepper sprayed as part of his job training.

Old 12-11-2013, 08:52 PM   #95
DavidBeard
At this point, anything out of Ian's mouth is pure conjecture.....I don't believe a word he says, without concrete evidence. He has not backed up one thing he has said......not one. And many of his claims would be easily resolved with pictures, etc.....he huffs and puffs but doesn't have any steam behind his words.

Old 12-11-2013, 08:54 PM   #96
DavidBeard
Also, I find it odd that he would be "excited" about getting pepper sprayed, to the point of making several FB posts about it......but a death in his family, which he makes no mention of on FB, is causing him such personal anguish so as to not respond to the situation? Seems a little off, wouldn't you say?

Old 12-11-2013, 08:56 PM   #97
JohnRougeux
Justin,
Even Ron, the founder of KHS, thinks something is up.

I really would like to see what attorney would take this up. Perhaps he's delivering that cease & desist letter that Ian threatened earlier?

What I have learned:
Never ever trust Ian Curtis
Maybe see if starting a Louisville Herp Society is feasible. Obviously the KHS is not a reputable place anymore.

Old 12-11-2013, 08:57 PM   #98
laterob
'Death in the family', even if true, doesn't excuse his behavior. It's just not PC to question it. He ignored this for a long time.

Old 12-11-2013, 08:57 PM   #99
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Also, I find it odd that he would be "excited" about getting pepper sprayed, to the point of making several FB posts about it......but a death in his family, which he makes no mention of on FB, is causing him such personal anguish so as to not respond to the situation? Seems a little off, wouldn't you say?
It is amazing how lawyers and dead people show up in a thread when people's backs are against the wall on the BOI.

Old 12-11-2013, 09:02 PM   #100
jaygib9
It's not my place to guess what really happened, all I know is the club I love is being badmouthed because people are taking sides about something none of them were present to witness. The KHS will live on, and I hope that with a lawyer mediating, they can get their personal issue resolved. I truly hope that you all know that each person is responsible for their own actions and none of this is club sanctioned so please try not to hold the KHS accountable for a members actions outside of the club. The truth will be fully revealed in time with the law involved, let's all try to reserve our judgement until then.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!