Bad Guy Tony121204/Anthony Pappas is a scammer - Page 49 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-26-2014, 12:39 PM   #481
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I also have one other question - based on your posts so far:
You've said here that all of you were on the same wireless; and you've acknowledged that you used to live with Anthony, but not any longer. Who moved out, and when?

I'm still interested in who Jonathan is, and how he fits into this. He felt a need to create an account to observe this thread, made some interesting comments (here, and in private), then disappeared when pressed for proof of identity.

I guess I might as well scratch the one question thing, because more keep popping up. Earlier, you said that the Mike you referred to is Mike Cogar...the Mike Cogar account here said his real name is Sherman, Mike is just a nickname. Are we talking about the same person?
I forgot about that.

Old 11-26-2014, 12:42 PM   #482
Robert Walker
Anyone up for helping on a question I have? If so please PM. Thanks!

Old 11-26-2014, 01:42 PM   #483
hupababy_83
Ok I know what it's like to have a corrupted family, but this web is getting very tangled and confused. If I'm reading correctly then your half brother concocted the whole scam, then paid you to take the package and mail it, then you deposited the money in your account. Besides that your only other involvement is that an iPhone went wonky and your brother sends e-mails from your address. I know I'm missing details, but there is a bunch of BS to sort through, and that shat is thick and slippery.

Why not change your password?
Why not try to protect your privacy, name, reputation from an unsavory family members?
I have more questions but I need to sort the BS first. I don't mean to sound rude, or mean, I'm just trying to understand.

Old 11-26-2014, 03:00 PM   #484
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Layla0511 View Post
The blood Pythons were sent from a kid named Sam as everyone here knows, I picked them up at a hub in Lancaster pa. A few blocks from a family members house, what I was aware they were a deposit for anthony and my younger brother Mike as a trade for some caging that Sam wanted. Now Scot comes into this thread for the fact anthony was at a Hamburg pa reptile expo show with myself, and a few other people when he approached vendors to trade the bloods there he traded this guy scot f the bloods. Scot f is a reputable breeder at every pa show and was not aware these blood pythons were "stolen or not paid for yet". Scot simply took them as a trade from anthony c Pappas who he thought was a honest guy looking to trade some blood pythons that belonged to him.
Sam was trading his bloods for cages. So here's a question. Where did the Vision cages come from that Anthony was trading?

Old 12-04-2014, 01:51 PM   #485
Robert Walker
Here are some updates on this thread.

"Kate Ellis" - Layla0511 appeared on this thread on 11/25/14, having registered the account the same day.

"Kate" showed up in what appeared to be a case to:
1. Clear her name
2. Connect missing dots/links in the scamming
3. Provide proof of the scammers ID
4. Correct the wrongs committed specifically on Rick.

Several members asked "Kate" direct questions on this thread. Several communicated with "Kate" via PM. "Kate" was willing to drag on conversations filled with blurry vague answers and strung on promises.

Kate offered and promised to provide IDs of the scammer(s) = Never happened
Kate promised to send Rick $600 by close of Dec 3rd = Never happened

The last series of black and white questions left on the thread have been left unanswered and completely ignored.

What would be the logical conclusion as to why "Kate" never produced any real solid answers and never produced anything that "she" promised?

Old 12-04-2014, 02:00 PM   #486
hupababy_83
Kate was the scammer incognito, trying to clear his alias name.... or Kate is Kate and is involved with the scam

Old 12-04-2014, 05:21 PM   #487
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by hupababy_83 View Post
Kate was the scammer incognito, trying to clear his alias name.... or Kate is Kate and is involved with the scam
There is a real Kate Ellis, but my opinion is that the real woman has nothing to do with any of this. She may just have the misfortune to know the scammer, maybe just in passing.

I'm not even positive that Pappas is his real name.

Old 12-04-2014, 06:23 PM   #488
Robert Walker
Here is some additional information:

1st name: Anthony Pappas (banned)
2nd name: Mike Cogar (banned)
3rd name: Johnathan Pierce (banned) This is the person who in post #395 claimed we play favorites on the BOI. We don't, but nice try at a stab.
4th name: Kate Ellis

So if "Kate Ellis" is from Matawan, NJ, how is it "she" is using the same IP address as the scammer from Elizabethtown, PA?

I agree with Melissa. In my opinion, Kate Ellis is not involved with this. I suspect, the scammer has her ID but that is about it.
Attached Images

Old 12-04-2014, 06:27 PM   #489
Robert Walker
Anthony Pappas Alias = Tony121204
Mike "Sherman" Cogar Alias = DnaReptiles0511
Jonathan Pierce Alias = Jonathan Pierce
Kate Ellis Alias = Layla0511

Old 12-04-2014, 06:36 PM   #490
Dravorak
At this point and with the lack of follow up, I think it is fair to say that;

Kate is at best someone who has enabled this person to scam multiple individuals, lending her name to someone who she knows to play fast and loose with the truth in business dealings. And helping him facilitate those deals.
At worst, she is an active participant and getting money for her help with the scams while attempting to muddy the waters when people started to catch on.

Either way, there are just too many moving pieces with different relationships and names constantly changing. There hasn't been a good faith effort from anyone implicated to clear their name, or help out in getting to the bottom of this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!