Bad Guy Tony121204/Anthony Pappas is a scammer - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-13-2014, 02:19 AM   #81
Pasodama
Speaking of your sister's Paypal account, how does that affect your Paypal account? After all, the OP sent the money to your "sister's" Paypal account.

Old 10-13-2014, 02:24 AM   #82
Durante
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Apparently, he is unhappy that his sister's name & number got posted.
Herald, I’m almost tempted to ask if you would be willing to share the time you received that personal message from Mr. Pappas but have a feeling it’s better I dont even waste my time.

Anthony, I believed I was fair to everyone in sharing my brief experience speaking with you since I only stated the facts & blocked the phone numbers. After receiving multiple private messages from you about my post I assumed that “it's whatever man I'll resolve it” meant we understood where each other where coming from & that I no longer needed to comment on this thread because you were going to handle this situation & do right by the gentleman who created the bad guy BOI. I'm guessing, it’s safe to assume that message to Herald was sent before you sent my messages this morning or that you just included my name by mistake & I don’t need to share any additional info that may raise red flags, right?

Best of luck to all involved & I hope it gets resolved.

Old 10-13-2014, 02:36 AM   #83
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Hello?
I seen you deleted a add due to violation are you in charge of this idk how these people can use my sisters full name and phone number when she has no account here or anything to do with my reptiles can you help me or point me in a direction please? Thank you
Quote:
people can use my sisters full name in this thread cause she emailed some one to buy a rack cash?
Let me see if I can help you with that.

Because not only is it the email the person with the rack received it is also the email account the person who started this thread sent the funds to.

Not only that, it is the email address that you are receiving notices that there are new posts on this thread. It is the email attached to the registration of the account you are now posting on. So who's account does your user name belong to?

So, how about that phone number? The guy that posted the situation about the rack actually blocked the phone number in the emails he posted. So no, her phone number isn't here because she contacted someone about a rack.

It's here because it was used in every single ad posted from the username you now type from.
Attached Images

Old 10-13-2014, 02:40 AM   #84
Dennis Hultman
Using her PayPal, email to contact buyers/sellers, to register on this site and phone number in the ads, kind of hard not to find a way she isn't involved in this.
Attached Images

Old 10-13-2014, 02:44 AM   #85
Dennis Hultman
So, If this account is registered to your sister's email account, wouldn't this be your sister's account?

Old 10-13-2014, 06:16 AM   #86
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by texassaddleman View Post
The problem is that this has been going on for over a month now.
Agreed. You are getting nothing but empty promises. And that is what Anthony is giving here too, vague assurances that it will all be taken care of. A day or two after the sale vague assurances might be OK. After a month, it looks more like a scam IMHO.

According to the ads posted here, Anthony has plenty to sell. He could dramatically lower prices to make a deal more attractive and get sales (that is, if anyone would buy from him after this thread) and get your money, but he is not doing that.

Talk to your bank, file a consumer fraud report (https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov...complain.shtml) call and make a report to the police, start turning up the heat.

Old 10-13-2014, 09:14 AM   #87
Tony121204
Ya sell stuff I took the adds down an wrote scam due to this add, all our phones were hooked into the same Gmail acount that's the only reason it was used, I really don't care who believes me at this point. I'm not trying to sell you all anything I've read previous "scam" threads and these people just disapear and that it. I'm going to make sure me green is refunded threw mayoral of not like I said I will take care of it there's really nothing left for me to sit here and argue.

Old 10-13-2014, 10:04 AM   #88
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony121204 View Post
I'm going to make sure me green is refunded threw mayoral
What?

My prior post was pointing out to the OP that after a month you have not delivered on your promises and that perhaps while he is waiting he should turn up the heat.

Old 10-13-2014, 10:09 AM   #89
juliasara
I'm having a really hard time understanding anything Anthony is saying.. I hate to be the grammar nazi but dang dude! Every response is one really long run on sentence that is almost impossible to understand.

Old 10-13-2014, 10:12 AM   #90
juliasara
It's simple.. return the guys money, change all of your passwords, and don't ever give them to family again... if that's what really happened. I'm sure we will every know the truth but what really matters right now is that the op gets his money back right now. Stop procrastinating!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!