Good Guy Great experience with Alexander McKelvy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-23-2014, 11:43 PM   #1
fightfan88
Great experience with Alexander McKelvy

I purchased a baby Hogg Island Boa from Alex. It couldn't have gone any better ! He answered every question I had, and then some. Very knowledgeable , and all around awesome to deal with ! Will definitely be talking to him soon about my next Boa 👍

Old 10-26-2014, 12:53 AM   #2
doomsayer1992
I purchased my baby Hog Island Boa from Alex as well. I chose to purchase the snake from him because I deemed that he was very knowledgeable and helpful from all of the help that he provides on /r/snakes. He is very caring and checks up on the baby boa that I have purchased from him!

Old 11-26-2014, 11:39 PM   #3
conservasian
Another happy customer who purchased a baby hog island boa from Alex last month. This was my first ever online reptile purchase and I am extremely pleased. Alex was always quick to answer all of my questions and detailed in his replies. Even then there was never any pressure to buy. I corresponded with a few other sellers regarding their snakes and I can easily say that it was Alex's customer service that convinced me to purchase from him. There was also a minor mix-up in the FedEx delivery (FedEx's fault, thankfully nothing bad happened) and Alex refunded the shipping costs right away.

My snake was very carefully packed and arrived in great condition. She settled in right away and has eaten twice for me. She's also been very docile and has never once tried to tag me. Such a pleasure to handle too! She can be active but now settles down fairly quickly and will just chill out on me. All in all, a great first time experience and I highly recommend anyone to consider future purchases with Alex!

Old 08-02-2015, 10:04 PM   #4
Frogman11
Beware of Alexander McKelvy. He is big time trouble. He's been stalking me for months. I will post the link to the BOI that Ill start on him.

Old 08-02-2015, 10:23 PM   #5
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
Beware of Alexander McKelvy. He is big time trouble. He's been stalking me for months. I will post the link to the BOI that Ill start on him.
Are you going to go around posting things like this all day, or were you planning on providing proof at some point?

Old 08-02-2015, 10:50 PM   #6
Occidentalis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post

Each and every one of my limited interactions with Garret are chronicled within this thread: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=538607
In which he is exposed as a wildlife smuggler (convicted) and potential scammer. In the linked thread you'll find clear examples of his attempts to smear anyone who speaks out against his under-handed shenanigans. This is more of that style of retribution.

Old 08-02-2015, 11:02 PM   #7
LauraB
Quote:
Best laugh I've had in a week; thanks Garrett.
You might want to address and resolve your own issues first, Garrett.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=538607

Old 08-09-2015, 08:19 AM   #8
JH2005
Does anyone have Alex contact info? I was looking for boa

Old 08-09-2015, 01:38 PM   #9
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by JH2005 View Post
Does anyone have Alex contact info? I was looking for boa
He has his website in his signature with contact information to the right of the page when it loads.

He can be contacted by email and/or private message when you click on his username.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
hogg island boa, reptile, snake