Bad Guy Pixie77 - fraud - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2014, 04:30 PM   #21
mgraphix
I think I just lost money too with this guy

I did send him funds via paypal friends so I think I am screwed. Any ideas on how to get my money back? Does anyone have a full address for this guy, I will gladly file a police report on this if anyone wants to join me.

Old 11-20-2014, 04:54 PM   #22
Pasodama
It would seem so, esp. by what has been said, but is turtledan77, and Pixie77, the same person?
It is not looking good.

Old 11-20-2014, 05:15 PM   #23
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
It would seem so, esp. by what has been said, but is turtledan77, and Pixie77, the same person?
It is not looking good.
Based on the Paypal address, it appears so at this point. I think they had different locations in their profiles, too.

Old 11-20-2014, 05:16 PM   #24
spickedan
Well given that they're pay pals are the same I would think so

Old 11-20-2014, 05:17 PM   #25
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgraphix View Post
I did send him funds via paypal friends so I think I am screwed. Any ideas on how to get my money back? Does anyone have a full address for this guy, I will gladly file a police report on this if anyone wants to join me.
You can make the attempt via Paypal, but the manner in which it was sent may thwart the possibility of resolution due to the terms.

If you used a credit card to provide the funding via Paypal, then you could try to go through your credit card issuer.

Old 11-20-2014, 05:17 PM   #26
spickedan
If my turtle doesn't come tonight or tomorrow, it's a scam

Old 11-20-2014, 05:30 PM   #27
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by spickedan View Post
If my turtle doesn't come tonight or tomorrow, it's a scam
I would say that is already apparent. Initiate with Paypal (assuming you did not also send via the friends and family gift option).

Old 11-20-2014, 05:39 PM   #28
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Island View Post
Hes now banned - I wonder why!
I can clarify that - he is banned for 7 days because he failed to comply with instructions to put his full name in his profile. My personal feeling is that the name on the account is bogus...but I was giving him an opportunity to correct it before pursuing that. (Just like I did recently with another participant in this thread that had an incomplete, and wrong, name in his profile.) I'm leaning toward the location being incorrect, as well.

I do fully anticipate that the account will end up being permanently banned, but he might surprise me.

Old 11-20-2014, 05:42 PM   #29
mgraphix
If it helps, the paypal acct he used for Pixie77 was herpstation@yahoo.com. That was listed for Charles Washington out of Miami FL. He sent me bogus images from another email address which was d_mcdaniel2@aol.com

Old 11-20-2014, 05:48 PM   #30
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Island View Post
BEWARE
He goes by Mr.Washington
PayPal name is Williams McGee
Dormologist22@yahoo.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgraphix View Post
People really need to start thinking...
The person had an incomplete name in his profile <STOP>
The name on the PayPal account didn't match the name of the person with whom you were dealing. <STOP>
The person requests payment as Gift (Friends/Family) <STOP>

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!