Australian geckos, and sunglow leopard geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 11:29 AM   #1
oli7a5
Exclamation Australian geckos, and sunglow leopard geckos

Hey everyone, I have some animals that I produced which I am looking to sell or trade to the right person. All animals are 100% healthy, and this is guaranteed. I serve quality not quantity, so my collection is immaculate therefore passing these traits on to their kin. I have pictures of all animals for sale so please inquire as I can send them to you. References can also be supplied for serious inquiries please. Here's some of the list right here:

Nephrurus: (Australian knob-tail geckos)

n. wheeleri cinctus pair-$1,000/shipped, or lone males-$200; lone females $800+shipping or I can meet anywhere in the NYC area or at a white plains show.
http://a253.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...7c759ee474.jpg

strophurus taenicauda-0.0.2-unrelated individuals that hatched a little over 3 months ago, very beautiful geckos, if u are into strophurus or just geckos generally, these geckos will blow ur mind. Feeding savagely on gutloaded/dusted 2 week old crickets. I will take $1,500 for both plus shipping.

levis levis juveniles(unsexed)-$250 each.

Phyllurus platurus male(leaf-tailed geckos from Australia)-$400(trade possible, send offer if u want?) http://a30.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/...ea6d5577c5.jpg---SOLD----

Leopard geckos(eublepharis macularis):
1.1 tremper albino sunglows-male is very large (AM gecko; 1.5 years old), female is just 1 year old and came from Marsha McGuinness and is breeding and producing fertile eggs now! I will trade this pair for wheeleri, levis, or certain other Australian geckos as I'm just trying to concentrate on Aussies for the future. These geckos are beautiful though, I'd take $200 shipped for them, and feel this is an excellent price no matter how you look at it. You will get eggs from her this season as she's already laid 2 good clutches! Guaranteed success here, immediate gratification!!!! male http://a794.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...21d930db39.jpg
Lookout for my new websight entitled, www.rawdogreptiles.com, where you'll find more than you'd ever imagined....Offers are always more than welcome as the only thing I can say is no. Take care, and thank you for looking! Yours truly, Oliver Kuepper aka Oli.
please email me at oliverkuepper2001@yahoo.com, send me a private message or call me at 201-615-2741 if you have any questions, interests, comments, offers, or to purchase a flawless living work of art!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread