Question for crested gecko breeders - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 06:42 PM   #1
SSmith
Question for crested gecko breeders

Just getting into a few groups of crested just wondering if breeders could post what screen cages they are using and what they like about them.

Thanks

Shawn

S+L reptiles
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-28-2009, 06:51 PM   #2
Abby
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmith View Post
Just getting into a few groups of crested just wondering if breeders could post what screen cages they are using and what they like about them.

Thanks

Shawn

S+L reptiles
Shawn, you may get more answers if you post in the discussion area, not the classifieds But, I personally use the R-Zilla Acrylic Atriums and 18x18x18 Exo Terras. The Atrium is only about 4" total smaller than the 18x18x18 Exo and more than half the price. Of course, you do have to build them yourself and they may be coming off the shelves soon but I like them. Here is where I bought mine:

http://www.petsolutions.com/R-Zilla-...C40002053.aspx

Great customer service at that site too. One of my atriums had a minor fault, so they sent me a new one free. Good luck.

Old 10-28-2009, 07:39 PM   #3
SSmith
Yes you are correct i got side tracked and wasn't paying attention to what i was doing but thanks for the input!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-28-2009, 07:40 PM   #4
Abby
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmith View Post
Yes you are correct i got side tracked and wasn't paying attention to what i was doing but thanks for the input!
Easy to do Good luck and no problem.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread