For Sale HYPOTRANS, BRIGHT REDS, THE REAL TIGERS & GRAVID! AMAZING BEARDED DRAGONS! SUPER FIRE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 04-26-2010, 11:48 AM   #1
dragonsandtails
Thumbs up HYPOTRANS, BRIGHT REDS, THE REAL TIGERS & GRAVID! AMAZING BEARDED DRAGONS! SUPER FIRE

So due to a pregnancy we are selling our bearded dragon breeding collection for now. We have some amazing high quality bearded dragons that will be satisfaction guaranteed and an amazing profitable addition to your breeding colony, or amazing beginning. Here are the following dragons included.

-100% Pure hypomelanistc translucent (HypoTrans) Prove Male adult Bearded dragon $350.00

-Blood x Crimson x Chris Allen Proven Adult Female Bearded Dragon- $300

-100% Double het for hypotrans Super Citrus NEON YELLOW Proven adult female Bearded dragon -$350.00

-PREGNANT/GRAVID Crimson x Cawley Red Female adult Bearded dragon READY TO LAY ( Looks just like those popsicles "Big stick" the orange and red mix coloration! Gorgeous! She will have Cawley/Crimson x with Tangerine Citrus Tiger (see below)- $400

-the REAL Tangerine x Citrus x TIGER Male Bearded dragon. This guy is the most amazing male I have ever seen he is double het for tiger so EVERY single baby that he will produce $400 FIRM
will be a tiger, and these tiger stripes are sharp and they stand out like no other tiger I have seen! Hands down, super fire!

-Citrus x Tiger x Salmon female adult PROVEN female. She is an AMAZING breeder but unfortunately is pretty battered. missing back foot and pretty bad tail nip, but dont underestimate her, her last clutch she layed 25 EGGS all SUCCESSFUL! She throws some
really awesome and colorful babies, all really healthy hearty eaters just like her! -$130

DONT MISS OUT ON THESE DRAGONS, PRICES ON SOME ARE NEGOTIABLE. ALL AWESOME TO DIE FOR COLLECTION.

for more pictures email us and we'll send somee

EMAIL: bnc@dragonsandtails.com
CELL: (818)577-7367 call or text.

THESE DRAGONS ARE NOT PLUS SHIPPING. IF YOU HAVE A PROVIDER WITH
A LOW COST, PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO WE CAN GO WITH THAT. I LIVE IN CANOGA PARK, CA 91304. THANKYOU!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-01-2016, 03:41 PM   #2
Cristina7
Photos?

Old 02-01-2016, 04:33 PM   #3
angie.h
CRISTINA, THIS AD IS 6 YEARS OLD. And I'm not shouting, just want others to notice as well so there aren't other inquiries.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!