Good Guy Ashley Jawiche (ScaredyCatAsh) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-18-2011, 02:00 PM   #1
Hari
Ashley Jawiche (ScaredyCatAsh)

I just wanted to thanks Ashley Jawiche aka ScaredyCatAsh for two boas I purchased from her in the last 6 months (a Sharp Sunglow & a Blood). They all arrived healthy and were very reasonably priced! She takes pride in her boas, and I would not hesitate to buy from her again in the future. Thanks again!

Old 10-18-2011, 03:46 PM   #2
Meg90
A+ seller

Received a beautiful little crested from Ashley this morning, and I have another coming tomorrow. She's a very good business woman, answers questions promptly, is easy to get a hold of online and her stock is top notch.

The gecko was packed perfectly, shipped in an insulated box, with a tracking number. When I received the shipment she came online shortly after to ask if I was satisfied with the gecko, which I was! She takes great pride in her animals and goes to every trouble to ensure they are well taken care of before and after they're shipped.

Here's a few pics of the gecko I received. Ashley was also kind enough to include the hatch date and parent info for me.

The gecko is in perfect condition, full tail and all its toes intact and was very active right out of the box. I will definitely buy from Ashley again.

I've also sold animals to Ashley and she is a very good buyer as well. She sent the payments via paypal exactly when she said she would (a rare thing these days it seems!) it was very easy to plan out a shipping date with her.

I would recommend anyone to do business with her, buying or selling.

Old 10-18-2011, 03:56 PM   #3
sungmina
I highly recommend doing business with Ashley as she is both an excellent seller and buyer!

I recently received 3 healthy and beautiful crested geckos from her and they were all just as nice or better than pictured and packed wonderfully. Shipping was prompt and communication was great.

Ashley has also purchased geckos from me and reliable and quick with payments. I will definitely be doing business with her again.

Old 10-19-2011, 12:57 PM   #4
jerseygirl
I too bought a little special someone from Ashley recently, and was nothing but satisifed! She is wonderful to deal with, easy to get in touch with, and has a such a stunning collection! I will MOST DEFINITELY be buying from Ashley in the future.

Old 12-07-2011, 11:53 AM   #5
emilylovesherps
Thanks so much, Ashley! You are a joy to do business with

Ashley is prompt and prefessional. A plus!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!