For Sale African Soft Furs ( ASF) + housing - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 04-30-2011, 10:37 AM   #1
chelbrans
Talking African Soft Furs ( ASF) + housing

I have about 15 ADULT soft furs ( asf) that are available for pick up. They are $1.50 each if you want all of them ( $22.50 total) or $2.00 each. If you want to become a regular on my rodents, I will definatally give you a better price on future orders.

I have a gently used 20 LONG aquarims with Metal lid for $20.00 as a unit, which is a great unit to use IF you don't want loose soft furs. Just the screen itself at a store is as much as what I am asking for the whole unit! Add a water bottle, food dish, a wheel and a little bedding and your ready. ALL clean and ready to use.

I have gently used 10 gallons WITHOUT a lid for $5.00, water bottles as low as $0.50, food dishes as low as $0.50 and wheels as low as $2.00

I also have your reptile critter cages ( glass aquarim with sliding LOCKING lid) GENTLY used priced at 1/2 the cost as a new one in the store. These DO NOT hold water. I have 5.5 gallon, 10 gallon, 15 gallon, 20 long gallon, 30 gallon and 40 gallon. These were only used for 1 to 4 months total and are no longer being used. The ONLY reason why they are available is because I have expanded on my mice and rats and I am now using a racking system. They are clean and ready to go. Would be good for reptiles, spiders and or rodents. If buying several ( critter reptile cages), I may consider a better price for you. I have many to choose from 50+. Great condition, Like new!

Please feel free to call me at 248-535-8680. If I perhaps don't answer, please leave a message. Normally I answer, If I don't it is usually because the phone was just out of the way. Thank you for looking ---Tonya
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!