Brandon Segroves in Oklahoma? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2011, 02:46 AM   #11
cubscowboys
Talking

WOW I went to school with this guy! Sounds like he hasn't changed a bit. Does anyone know if he did any time in prison for cheating them? I'd like to know any information I could get on Brandon Segroves.

I LAUGHED OUT LOUD when I read what Iloveboids said about him:

Quote:
I dated him for a short period of time and know the games he plays. He stole tons of animals from me, poisoned and killed one of my dogs...stole and killed another. He has screwed multiple people around the OKC area. Anyone needing information on him, please contact me and I'll help in whatever way I can (which is what I did for Rubberman since I was partially involved in that deal).

Old 06-03-2011, 08:25 AM   #12
KingBowser
I actually ran into him at my last job about 2-3 months ago. Seems like he's just rolling with the punches. I never did ask about him about any recent "death threats" he may have received from from his long list of victims....so I'm curious if anyone out there pursued anything against him. I know he screwed over multiple people locally as well as in other states.

Old 06-03-2011, 08:27 AM   #13
KingBowser
blah...too many "abouts" in there.

Old 08-28-2011, 12:58 PM   #14
cbacon2010
So we just got 2 snakes from this guy last night and he shouldn't even own animals. He said that this snakes mouth would heal but take a look at the picture. He needs animal control up in his house to take all his animals away. Anyone have his address? He says he has been a breeder for 15 years and he owns his own reptile shop. Ya right! Anyone know if that info is correct? If he does own a reptile shop it needs to be closed down. Check out a pic of this snakes mouth that we just got from him last night and it has 3 teeth missing.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/baconph...hy/6088196848/

Old 08-28-2011, 01:12 PM   #15
Katie.Shinkle
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbacon2010 View Post
So we just got 2 snakes from this guy last night and he shouldn't even own animals. He said that this snakes mouth would heal but take a look at the picture. He needs animal control up in his house to take all his animals away. Anyone have his address? He says he has been a breeder for 15 years and he owns his own reptile shop. Ya right! Anyone know if that info is correct? If he does own a reptile shop it needs to be closed down. Check out a pic of this snakes mouth that we just got from him last night and it has 3 teeth missing.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/baconph...hy/6088196848/
Oh wow, looks like the poor thing tried to EAT a garbage disposal. That is awful. He's being seen by a vet, right?

Old 08-28-2011, 01:42 PM   #16
cbacon2010
no not yet, like I said we just got him last night around 10, were looking up vets and trying to find one to take him too.

Old 08-28-2011, 03:38 PM   #17
reptilebaby
that poor, poor snake!

Old 08-28-2011, 04:13 PM   #18
Bobby Douglass

That's one of the worst things I've ever seen!

Old 08-28-2011, 08:04 PM   #19
GreenCountryHerp
Thats sad, very sad. I think I have seen this guy posting stuff on craiglist. What a loser!!!!!

Old 08-28-2011, 08:28 PM   #20
ShortStack
Oh God. That poor snake Keep us updated.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!