For Sale Type II anerys - only 2.3 left! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 07-09-2010, 10:15 PM   #1
Aurora
Arrow Type II anerys - only 2.3 left!

These Stone-line babies were born this June and are all pounding frozen/thawed and are ready to go now! Males and females available. They may also be possible het for albino.

Pics: (if they don't show, check out my iHerp link below)

Type two anery boas, especially this line, are known for their black saddles and silver to gunmetal gray background as adults. Their iridescence is incredible. Here’s a picture of mama’s tail. NOT EDITED. These guys look insane in the sunlight.

Type II anerys are a key ingredient to creating some great morphs including type II ghosts, pewters, plasmas, and the T+/Type II snow and moonglow (which I don’t think have been produced yet; hopefully I'll have some in a few years!). However I think they look best when paired with pattern morphs.

REDUCED!
Was $250 + shipping.
Now $245 shipped. Take a pair for $425 shipped.

TRADES: I'm sorely in need of cash right now, but I might entertain trades for het leopards, het bloods, an adult female CA hypo (or motley) het T+ (or het type II), good plastic racks and caging, and thermostats. However if you've got something interesting toss it at me! You never know.

Please don’t hesitate to ask questions! Full feeding records etc. will be provided with purchase.
birchbarkboas@gmail.com

Thanks!

~Dana "Aurora" Johnson
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-10-2010, 06:39 PM   #2
Aurora
Just waiting on their second sheds and they're good to go!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-12-2010, 01:10 PM   #3
Aurora
And a bump! Don't be afraid to make offers.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-13-2010, 05:16 PM   #4
Aurora
Bada-bump!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-14-2010, 03:43 PM   #5
Aurora
These guys are pounding fuzzies like crazy and could probably take hopper mice or small fuzzy rats. They're growing like weeds.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-15-2010, 05:38 PM   #6
Aurora
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-17-2010, 02:04 PM   #7
Aurora
Saturday bump!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-18-2010, 10:10 PM   #8
basin
great looking snakes! love the fourth one

Old 07-23-2010, 01:17 AM   #9
Aurora
Thanks!

Many more photos available for interested parties. Local ads are going up beginning this Sunday.

One baby has gone off to his new local home already, and is calm and feeding in the new environment. I will do everything I can to make sure these babies have the best start possible and come with a health guarantee.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-24-2010, 11:15 PM   #10
Aurora
One thing I love about these babies is how most (not all) of them change from dark to light throughout the day. By night some of them are downright silver. A couple don't change much at all. Temp doesn't seem to make a difference.

Pardon the poor photo quality, but I had to at least try to capture this on film. The lighting in my room sucks, and I didn't want to edit the photos at all for fear of messing with the dark/light tones.

Male #1 during the day (his dark phase):

The same male during the evening (his light phase):

A couple of my other CA boas do similar color changes but not on a daily basis.

Neat little snakes! It's hard to part with them, but I need to eat too haha.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
anery, anerythristic, type 2, type ii, type two