Obama had a secret weapon - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 12-09-2012, 08:57 PM   #11
cajunreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teatime View Post
http://gawker.com/5947133/the-obama-...-do-with-obama

Also if Romney considered it a "gift" to let children be on their parents' health insurance until they reach 26, I hate to see what he considers actual progress. We needed that legislation. It's more difficult today than it was for my parents' generation to get a good paying job with health insurance right out of college. I just got my first full-time job a couple weeks ago and I'm 24.
its not difficult at all to find good paying jobs. I had a full time job while still in HS i started off at 7.50 but after 3 months got a promotion and started getting 10. then i went to the army and got very well pay. i just got out in aug and everyone was telling me OMG its so hard to find jobs you have to apply months before you hear anything so i did start applying in june. the next week i had job offers but had to turn them down cuz i was still in the army. once i got out i went and worked at walmart for a week and saw that check and i laughed at my boss and said i worked harder here than the army. then i went to pizza hut which was suppose to be a manager job but they turned around at the last sec and said well were gonna start you off as a cook adn you get 7.25 again i laughed. so then i went home and saw a job on post and applied the next day i got a phone call and was hired. i make 15/hr, medical, dental, life ins, and plenty of holidays and in jan ill start making 20/hr. I live in a small town the walmart is our mall so for everyone that lives in big cities get off your ass and stop complaining. Im 25 own a 10 acre farm 2k sg ft house 2 cars and little toys i.e. 4wheelers. so NO ITS NOT HARD just get up and stop living off the gov, Not saying you are but i just hate when people say its hard to get a job.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:46 PM   #12
Mike Schultz
You're right, everybody should just work at wal-mart

Old 12-09-2012, 11:11 PM   #13
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunreptiles View Post
Im 25 own a 10 acre farm 2k sg ft house 2 cars and little toys i.e. 4wheelers. so NO ITS NOT HARD just get up and stop living off the gov, Not saying you are but i just hate when people say its hard to get a job.
Well aren't you just a sweetheart. I mean, it's difficult not to like you ...

I'm betting you have a mountain of debt as well. You're not listing off jobs that pay amazing salaries. That's the sort of mindset that led to the financial situation our country is in right now.

Old 12-10-2012, 12:09 AM   #14
cajunreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
You're right, everybody should just work at wal-mart
i didnt say everyone should work at walmart not even close to that. i was stating that theres jobs and alot. workin at walmart sucks but i know there is tons of jobs i went online to indeed.com and theres pages and pages of jobs. it just takes time if everyone would stop living off the gov for food stamps, welfare, and unemployment

Old 12-10-2012, 12:15 AM   #15
Mike Schultz
Quote:
i didnt say everyone should work at walmart not even close to that. i was stating that theres jobs and alot. workin at walmart sucks but i know there is tons of jobs i went online to indeed.com and theres pages and pages of jobs. it just takes time if everyone would stop living off the gov for food stamps, welfare, and unemployment
Why did you laugh when you went to wal mart? Because nobody can live off that.

Old 12-10-2012, 04:17 AM   #16
cajunreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
Why did you laugh when you went to wal mart? Because nobody can live off that.
no i was making 3500 from the army and i wanted a chill job but for the work i was doing no i got my first check it was $200+ for a week of work i can make more off unemployment and sit on my a**. thats why i left and now i make 2300 a month from my job plus 1500 from va dis and 1000 for retirement

Old 12-10-2012, 01:22 PM   #17
JCCS
Quote:
if everyone would stop living off the gov for food stamps, welfare, and unemployment
Quote:
i make 2300 a month from my job plus 1500 from va dis and 1000 for retirement
12-10-2012 12:15 AM

Now, these two quotes seem to be in direct conflict with each other. You condemn others for accepting government assistance, yet you yourself admit to also accepting government assistance. So it's alright for you, but everyone else is leaching off the government?

Out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on socialized medicine?

Chris

Old 12-10-2012, 01:58 PM   #18
Metachrosis
He is obviously entitled,that's how most hooked to the "feeder"
rationalize their positions.

Old 12-10-2012, 05:00 PM   #19
cajunreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
12-10-2012 12:15 AM

Now, these two quotes seem to be in direct conflict with each other. You condemn others for accepting government assistance, yet you yourself admit to also accepting government assistance. So it's alright for you, but everyone else is leaching off the government?

Out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on socialized medicine?

Chris
Im not living off the gov by doing nothing. i 4 tours of deployment 1-iraq,1-afhgan,1-hati which i dont really count but the army does, 1-africa. On my deployment to afhgan i was blown up and lost my leg so do i get this for a reason. do you know what PTSD is well i have extreme PTSD where i cant be in loud or crowded places. i dont live off the gov for food stamps or welfare.I dont even claim SSI cuz i make enough to support my family without it and feel someone else can use it to help their family. People misuse the governments help example, i deployed with a guy and he was a cook and never saw combat what so ever but when he came back he said he hurt his knees while in combat and he had PTSD and all kinds of BS. Well he ended up getting 90% va dis which is 3500 alone then gets combat pay which i think he said is another 1500 plus unemployment where he is, is 2000 and he is fighting for SSI. i asked him why dont you get a job and he said i worked for the last 4 yrs so i want a break and sit on my a**. So no im not leaching off the gov i work 40 hr weeks plus own a farm i dont just sit around and play on facebook and sites like these and complain that the gov doesnt help. I see alot of people where i live complain they have no money and get gov assistance but can still manage to get drugs but yet cant feed their families.

Old 12-10-2012, 05:17 PM   #20
JCCS
John, that post hurt my head to read. You still haven't learned how to spell the countries in which you were deployed. When did I ever say that you were getting the benefits that you enjoy unjustly? The point was, you don't know everyone's situation, so don't judge. You're doing the same thing that you were bitching about. I know it's a hard concept, but that's called hypocrisy.

There really seem to be a ton of holes in this story. I don't want to call a veteran into question, but it wouldn't be the first time that someone's BS'ed about that in here. I'd really like to know about retirement at 25? Can any other vets in here vouch for that one?

Chris

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!