Australia Says NO! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 01-05-2013, 07:08 PM   #11
rcarichter
I'm 3 generations away from German immigrants. How about you? (Rhetorical "you"; I'm not talking to anyone specific). I'm glad they let my great-grandparents in, and I assume somewhere along the line, they learned the language.

Is this even real?

Noelle

edit: didn't see the last 3 posts. glad it's a fake.

Old 01-05-2013, 07:11 PM   #12
Focal
Just when I thought the exciting part of my day was going to be cleaning snake poo!

Old 01-05-2013, 07:23 PM   #13
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
fact checking
I suspect that the "checking" was very limited in scope. Probably went something like this:

"Is it based in bigotry? CHECK

Does it support my paranoid, isolationist views? CHECK

Is it belittling to those with beliefs that differ from mine? CHECK

Will it get me the "leg-humping" I claim to hate, but secretly covet? CHECK

Good enough for me! Better post it up."

Old 01-05-2013, 07:26 PM   #14
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
Will it get me the "leg-humping" I claim to hate, but secretly covet? CHECK

Good enough for me! Better post it up."
Ok I just spit coffee all over myself but worth it, lol.

Old 01-05-2013, 07:30 PM   #15
iedmagnet
I was in West Germany from 1987 to 1990. Was there when the wall came down. That was awesome. Enemies one day friends the next. It was a German pet shop owner who got me into herps. Deiter Boxh. got me a gila and a gaboon viper to name a few. Lost touch over time. Germans are great people.

Old 01-05-2013, 07:31 PM   #16
rcarichter
Tommy, what the heck? Stop that! We're nice folks; why try to make us look foolish?

Noelle

Old 01-05-2013, 07:34 PM   #17
iedmagnet
?...did I miss something

Old 01-05-2013, 07:38 PM   #18
rcarichter
Quote:
Originally Posted by iedmagnet View Post
?...did I miss something
I was talking to the OP. Just noticed your name is also Tom. Sorry if you thought it was you! Tommy S. will post something here every now and again that gets people fired up, then turns out not to be true.

Noelle

Old 01-05-2013, 07:41 PM   #19
iedmagnet
Ah, I see. I thought I was offending you in some way and was trying to figure it out.

Old 01-05-2013, 07:43 PM   #20
rcarichter
Quote:
Originally Posted by iedmagnet View Post
Ah, I see. I thought I was offending you in some way and was trying to figure it out.
Nope, not at all!

Noelle

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!