Mark Kennedy Very good guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-25-2004, 07:06 AM   #1
sgoodson1
Thumbs up Mark Kennedy Very good guy

and the one to do business with unbeliveable quality and service. Cant say enough about the whole transaction much less the quality of the snakes i got in! thanks scott goodson

Old 08-25-2004, 09:32 AM   #2
HellFire
Thumbs up Kennedy - Top Notch

Mark is one HELL of a good guy. He goes the extra distance for his customers, making their satisfaction his priority - no question about it.

I've been to his place, seen his animals - NICE (real NICE)animals, WELL-KEPT collection, exceptional hospitality.

Mark is a strong ally to the entire herp society - no doubt.

Joe Yakelis
HellFire Reptiles

Old 08-25-2004, 11:25 AM   #3
Bci Joe
Definately one of the greats who has been underestimated IMHO.

Would recommend anyone jump to the chance of dealing with him.

Take care, Joe Rollo - BciJoe

Old 11-02-2004, 05:50 PM   #4
Royal Prop
Oh man, What a guy!

I delivered a butt load of rack systems to Mark Kennedy today and just had a great time. Marks collection is phenominal! Mark called me a few hours after I had left his place to say thank you and how happy he was with his racks. I later checked my email, and their was one from Mark, it said "Call me", so I did, and Mark gave me some news that made me smile from ear to ear. He was so pleased with how everything went, that he GAVE ME a pos het caramel albino female to go with my male. Now that is just one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me.

Mark you are one hell of a guy, and even thou your gift was not neccessary, I sure do appreciete it more then I can ever show you. Thanks so very much.

Old 11-12-2004, 09:38 AM   #5
docjosh
Talking Mark Kennedy: Great guy to do business with

I received my shipment from Mark lastnight. I am usually skeptical when I buy animals from a new source, and when I saw the deal Mark was offering on these two snakes I was even more skeptical. I went ahead and contacted him, started emailing back and forth, and ended up sending him paypal up front. I am SO glad I did! The animals were better looking than he described. The price was out of this world. I will not hesitate to do business with Mark ever. He really is one of the good guys. He answer emails promptly, he has fair prices, he represents his animals honestly, and his packing and shipping practices are great. Thanks again Mark!!
Joshua T. Phillips

Old 11-13-2004, 12:16 AM   #6
Toddherps
Another Positive Note

Quite simply, Mark is one of the best in the business all around, and a genuinely nice and very knowledgable guy that is always willing to provide any help that he can.

Old 11-14-2004, 01:30 PM   #7
Philly
Mark Kennedy from MarksHerps.com is a fantastic guy with super quality animals! He has a clean facility and cares very much for his animals. I highly recommend Mark!

Regards,
Ron Crawford

Old 02-13-2005, 11:47 AM   #8
jasballs
Awesome animals!! and a Great Guy!!

I just got home from Marks and I have to agree with you ALL. He is a great guy. And his animals are TOP NOTCH!! I would recommend him with out a second thought. John

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!