Samuel Nunez Non-paying bidder on FaunaAuction - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2004, 02:29 AM   #1
MGReptiles
Samuel Nunez Non-paying bidder on FaunaAuction

I had a het anery boa up for sale on repti bid and this person used buy it now. I was supposed to receive a paypal payment for half that day then the a money order sent certified mail so I coul dtrack it the same day. I have exchanged multiple emailes with this person and I beleive it is a child doing the bidding. The username is Reptilianfreak and if you look at his feedback you will see that I am not the only one haveing problems. Webslave I saw in a post that you would ike this reported so here it is...I have all the emails between the both of us..Just trying to save others from a hassle and wasting time. Thanks,
-Matt Graybeal

Old 10-15-2004, 08:34 AM   #2
hummi22689
I too had the same problem with Sam. He did however, send me half the auction payment about two weeks after the auction ended, and said he would send the other half 2 weeks later. The two weeks passed, then another twoo weeks, and so on. I called him several times and left messages, but never got any e-mail or return call from him. I sent him one last e-mail when I noticed he was bidding on more things, but still owed me money. He claimed it was his brother using his ID to bid, and he would get the money out to me the following day. It has been about 6 months since he said he would get the second half of the money out and I have not heard anything from him. He gives you the little sob story about using the animals to help children with learning disabilties.

Old 10-15-2004, 10:02 AM   #3
gmherps
Sam is also bxgemini on reptibid.

AKA: Santos Munoz, AKA: Buddy Munoz.

I dealt with Buddy a few times, and everytime I did the experience got worse, and worse. He always wants a payment plan, which I'm fine with, but then backs out of a lot of deals.

They often buy stuff from each other too.
And leave feedback to one another.

Definately take caution.

Old 10-15-2004, 10:21 AM   #4
MGReptiles
Yup I received a few emails from BXGEMINI..
-Matt Graybeal

Old 10-15-2004, 12:53 PM   #5
DThomas
Re: Samuel Nunez Non-paying bidder on FaunaAuction

Quote:
Originally posted by justcage
Webslave I saw in a post that you would ike this reported so here it is...Thanks,
-Matt Graybeal
FYI Matt,

Rich shut down Fauna Auction months ago and sold it off. The Faunaauction.com domain is now re-directed to Reptibid.

Old 10-15-2004, 12:59 PM   #6
MGReptiles
lol, I guess Im old school then...lol
-Matt Graybeal

Old 10-16-2004, 11:28 AM   #7
Traci1
Quote:
[i]He always wants a payment plan, which I'm fine with, but then backs out of a lot of deals.
I had the same experience with Sam. He bid on and won two of my ReptiBid auctions and backed out of one. He also asked to make payments on the animals from the other auction (it would have been nice if he asked about that before he bid). I agreed to that, and eventually he did pay for the animals and sent me a very nice email when he received them. His emails were all very nice and friendly, but still I have him blocked from bidding on any of my future auctions. Too much aggravation.

Traci Engle

Old 10-17-2004, 07:33 PM   #8
MGReptiles
This little slug just left me negative feedback on reptibid. I cannot beleive that, I guess it was reprocustion for the feedback I left him. I also emailed the webmaster..To everyone that has posted on this issue I would appricate if you would email him as well..Thanks,
-Matt Graybeal

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!