Mark Kennedy Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-27-2002, 12:19 AM   #1
SPJ
Mark Kennedy Reptiles

He currently has a high white female BP for sale that I am thinking of getting to add to my collection of other high whites (I'm kinda partial to this type of BP).
Has anyone dealt with him before?
Are his animals healthy and feeding?
Any experiences you could give me regarding your dealings would be appreciated. I am recently laid-off and really can't afford to lose any money on a bad deal.
Thanks a bunch.

Old 11-27-2002, 01:13 AM   #2
JasonBrennan
As far as Mark Kennedy's animals are concerned, they are quite good. They are accurately (sp?) represented as far as I can tell. I bought an albino granite burmese python from him a few months ago (3,4 months, can't remember the exact date), and Mark was very professional about the whole deal.

I would not hesitate to recommend Mark Kennedy to anyone. My little burm (named him Psycho) was a very good purchase.

Jason Brennan

Old 11-27-2002, 10:41 AM   #3
HerpVenue
Mark Kennedy,

Mark - Nice guy
Wife - Nice Girl
Animals - good animals
shipping - well packed
cages - buy some boaphiles from him.
Honesty - Will do the right thing...always
Communication - Excellent

Anyway, Mark is a great guy. I can and will vouch for him anyday.
He WILL do the right thing....ALWAYS
He is an honest gentlemen. His animals are excellent....I know I have a granite albino and a granite 66% het for albino from him. he is always a pleasure to talk to. And he knows his animals. When I was having trouble with a couple of my animals......he was the one that instructed me on better methods to do things. He gave me info on how to hatch my first clutch of burm eggs. etc etc etc etc ....

Not only is he a good breeder/dealer. He has become a very good friend.
But he keeps forgetting to autograph my copy of his article in Reptile and Amphibian magazine...But that is partly my fault ssince I keep forgetting to bring it.

Old 11-27-2002, 10:45 AM   #4
Neil Gubitz
I have no problem putting my opinions in this thread.... Mark is one of the GOOD GUYS! We have done a couple of things together over the last couple of years.... I've NEVER had a problem of any kind! Buy what you want with confidence! You WON'T get ripped off!

....Neil

Old 11-27-2002, 03:29 PM   #5
Therm
Thumbs up Two thumbs up for Mark

I echo the sentiments of everyone else on this thread. Mark is one of the good guys out there. I purchased a great hypo boa from him ohh about 6 months ago and damn was I impressed by his service, communication, shipping and all around demeanor. Purchase with confidence from Mark Kennedy Reptiles...

Justin Higgs
ECTOTHERMZ...

Old 11-27-2002, 03:41 PM   #6
Brian Oakley
Let me start by saying I have NOT purchased from Mark before. On the other hand a friend of mine has and I have seen first hand the quality of snakes Mark produces/keeps. I have known Mark for a while now, in fact, talked with him for 2 hours last night. He is a honest, respectable, helpful individual who would go out of his way to please you/help you. I first emailed him with a question regarding my retics a while back. Since then we talk at GREAT LENGTHS on various things including just who we are. Some of us tend not to stry from the business world we are in, but Mark and I have had some great talks.
He has a list of animals that I want and will be getting form him this season when his snakes hatch. I will not hessitate sending my money to him and nor should you.
Brian Oakley

Old 11-27-2002, 06:06 PM   #7
SPJ
Sounds like I won't have any problems.
Now I just have to wait until he gets ano9ther female.
I got a note from him saying the BP I wanted to buy had been sold. Man that went fast. Well, I see quality animals at a good price sell fast. Now I know not to wait when I see something he has for sale.

High white BP's seem tough to find lately. I have a nice 02 male, an 01 female (thanks Rob) and I want to finish the trio with another female. Looks like I can add him to my "paypal right away" list.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Quote:
I have no problem putting my opinions in this thread
I don't know, for some reason I thought this line was kinda funny. Sorry Neil.

Old 11-27-2002, 07:39 PM   #8
Mark K
Sorry you missed out on her Steve. A local guy emailed me within an hour lastnight and I delivered it to him! I do have several more females and if you see one you like I'll give you a great deal on it. Thanks everyone for the kind words too. I really appreciate it. Mark Kennedy

Old 11-27-2002, 08:00 PM   #9
Neil Gubitz
Steve.... I guess that was kind of redundant, huh??.... lmao

....Neil

Old 11-27-2002, 09:47 PM   #10
SPJ
Quote:
I do have several more females
I'm going to see what you have posted right now. Thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!