Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 56 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-24-2010, 04:51 AM   #551
Angel Rojas
Male jamp pix
From: Angel Rojas I <angelrojas1982@yahoo.com> Add to Contacts
To: SakaraGT4@gmail.com

4 Files View Slideshow Download All
Jamp.jpg (75KB); jamp3.jpg (74KB); jamp4.jpg (56KB); Jamp (2).jpg (69KB)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's some pix of the guy. He's going into shed but he has awesome color.

Re: Male jamp pix
From: Ashley Caspillo <sakaragt4@gmail.com>Add to Contacts
To: Angel Rojas I <angelrojas1982@yahoo.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

awesome! How is his temperament? How much do you think shipping would be on him to 76549?

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 6:41 PM, Angel Rojas I <angelrojas1982@yahoo.com> wrote:

Here's some pix of the guy. He's going into shed but he has awesome color.

--
Ashley Caspillo
www.CasperConstrictors.com

To: Ashley Caspillo <sakaragt4@gmail.com>

He's very tame but he does have a very high feed responce. And shipping to you would run around $93.00 thru SYR.com

From: Ashley Caspillo <sakaragt4@gmail.com>Add to Contacts
To: Angel Rojas I <angelrojas1982@yahoo.com>

sorry I didn't get back to you before. I've been busy with getting out if the army. I'll pay the shipping for him, no problem. lemme know when you wanna ship him out. I'll send ship money

Ashley Caspillo
www.CasperConstrictors.com

On May 13, 2010, at 7:25 PM, Angel Rojas I <angelrojas1982@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hey I seen that you're a member on monstersnakes, I have some snakes comming and that's why I'm trying to move my male jamp. So here's the skinny, If you just pay the shipping on him he's yours, free. I know that he will have a great life with you and I feel as if this is the right thing to do because I know for a fact that you care for your animals. So get back to me and let me know

To: Ashley Caspillo <sakaragt4@gmail.com>

That's cool, hey give me a call so that we can talk 267-882-5350 my name is Angel

Old 12-24-2010, 04:57 AM   #552
sally-dog
Angel, thanks for that info.
You must be very appalled to see him treated like that after you offered him for free under the impression he would get a good home.

She states in the rtb.net thread on 7/31/10 (that I posted back on page 50) that she moved the animal to a 6x2x2 cage, which leads me to believe when she got this animal, she crammed him into a small cage and he kept rubbing his face. I know rubbing is common with retics, especially if you put them in too small of a cage. I think this is the case here.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:01 AM   #553
Angel Rojas
Here are the pix that I sent to her. The only out of place thing I ever noticed on this male was that just around his neck his skin was streched out a little. I spoke with a vet as well as other retic breeders and owners and they all reassured me that that can happen when a snake is fed to large of a prey item.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:06 AM   #554
Angel Rojas
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally-dog View Post
Angel, thanks for that info.
You must be very appalled to see him treated like that after you offered him for free under the impression he would get a good home.

She states in the rtb.net thread on 7/31/10 (that I posted back on page 50) that she moved the animal to a 6x2x2 cage, which leads me to believe when she got this animal, she crammed him into a small cage and he kept rubbing his face. I know rubbing is common with retics, especially if you put them in too small of a cage. I think this is the case here.
Well at the time that I had him he was kept in a 4ft X 2ft X 2ft cage. And to be honest he was a hungry little devil. He would strike at the plexi glass because he thought every minute of the day was feeding time. I also had a female retic that he liked and I did watch him try to push to get to her. But like I stated before, he DID NOT leave here looking like that. The pix that I posted were taken the day she asked for them, and are a true representation of what that male looked like when he was shipped.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:10 AM   #555
Angel Rojas
Also here's the thread where I state his age and previous breeding count

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=165419

Old 12-24-2010, 05:13 AM   #556
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
Well at the time that I had him he was kept in a 4ft X 2ft X 2ft cage. And to be honest he was a hungry little devil. He would strike at the plexi glass because he thought every minute of the day was feeding time. I also had a female retic that he liked and I did watch him try to push to get to her. But like I stated before, he DID NOT leave here looking like that. The pix that I posted were taken the day she asked for them, and are a true representation of what that male looked like when he was shipped.
A female will definitely make a male rub. I keep comparing the threads about this snake posted on rtb.net in June and July (I posted the links on page 50 of this BOI thread). The snake looks WORSE in July, even after she claimed to be treat. Compare the mouth area of the snake in the photos posted on both threads. The pics in July look as if the snake's mouth cannot close evenly.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:19 AM   #557
Angel Rojas
I also would like to add that out of the couple times that I saw him pushing I put him in with my female. The female was about 3 years old, and at that time was not ready to breed and musked him something nice, needless to say he stop his little pushing episodes.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:20 AM   #558
Elizabethlea27
Angry

I know I'm focusing in on the lying - but saying he was a 6 times proven breeder when he only bred twice seems like such an an unnecessary, pointless lie it makes me wonder about what other "small" lies she's told all over the place that may add up to important ones (other than what has already been revealed). And this small lie also shows she was desperate to push sick animals for a dime... Obviously (look at my own situation, silly me...). I keep expecting her to be a decent human and then get surprised by things like this. I have to quit the denial and get over it... You can't believe anything out of Ashley's mouth.. and that after 56 pages of thread proving it, that really is not big news anymore. HAVE .. TO... ACCEPT... REALITY.... And not expect her to be normal. Or.. more accurately, moral.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:21 AM   #559
Elizabethlea27
But seriously, WHAT HAPPENED to this jamp? Did it die? Did she sell it?

???

Old 12-24-2010, 05:25 AM   #560
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabethlea27 View Post
I know I'm focusing in on the lying - but saying he was a 6 times proven breeder when he only bred twice seems like such an an unnecessary, pointless lie it makes me wonder about what other "small" lies she's told all over the place that may add up to important ones (other than what has already been revealed). And this small lie also shows she was desperate to push sick animals for a dime... Obviously (look at my own situation, silly me...). I keep expecting her to be a decent human and then get surprised by things like this. I have to quit the denial and get over it... You can't believe anything out of Ashley's mouth.. and that after 56 pages of thread proving it, that really is not big news anymore. HAVE .. TO... ACCEPT... REALITY.... And not expect her to be normal. Or.. more accurately, moral.
I'm beginning to think Ashley is a pathological liar, in the clinical sense. It's also very apparent that she relished the popularity these animals and being a "breeder" brought her. The problem for her is that the constant posting and need for attention came back to bite her in the ass.

If she wanted a hobby where she could be well respected and liked, she should have focused on her cars. Animals are obviously too much responsibility for her.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd