Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 57 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:33 AM   #561
Elizabethlea27
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally-dog View Post
I'm beginning to think Ashley is a pathological liar, in the clinical sense. It's also very apparent that she relished the popularity these animals and being a "breeder" brought her. The problem for her is that the constant posting and need for attention came back to bite her in the ass.

If she wanted a hobby where she could be well respected and liked, she should have focused on her cars. Animals are obviously too much responsibility for her.
I agree completely. Pathological lying seems to fit her pattern of behavior. I wish she had not endangered other people and animals with it. ANd the fact is she is still doing it behind the scenes right now with this whole refund mess. It is just awful. The sooner Ashley is out of my life forever the better, but I want the public to know exactly how horrible she is.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:36 AM   #562
Angel Rojas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabethlea27 View Post
But seriously, WHAT HAPPENED to this jamp? Did it die? Did she sell it?

???
To my knowledge this jamp is still alive as she has posted recent pix of him on other forums. I must say that I was very worried when this whole thing started because If i wasn't in such a bind at that time I would have kept him. He never tried to bite me but was real flighty, as almost all pure jampea dwarfs are. Pix of this male are posted by myself as well as my brother all over other retic forums. And I truely believe that if he was as buck toothed as he looks in her pix, someone would have said something to me or my brother.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:47 AM   #563
Angel Rojas
I would like to change so incorrect info that I stated in post 546. She never sent the shipping money. Ashley had her own account with SYR.com and she paid for the shipping and emailed me the shipping label. I like to make sure that everything I say is true, even down to the smallest detail

Old 12-24-2010, 05:48 AM   #564
Angel Rojas
And here is that email

Fwd: ShipYourReptiles.com Order #SYR100032698
From: Ashley Caspillo <sakaragt4@gmail.com>Add to Contacts
To: Angel Rojas I <angelrojas1982@yahoo.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, May 17, 2010 at 5:35 PM
Subject: ShipYourReptiles.com Order #SYR100032698
To: sakaragt4@gmail.com

Hi Ashley Caspillo,

Thank you for booking a shipment on ShipYourReptiles.com.

If you haven’t printed your shipping label yet, you can print it at this link for 30 days after purchase. You may use your shipping label after 30 days, but it will not be available for printing.
Your receipt is below.

UPS Service Fee: $139.15
UPS Optional Services Fee: $0.00
APS Savings: $41.75

Total Cost: $97.40

Paid by: Mastercard (ending in 4896)

If we can help in any way, please email us at info@shipyourreptiles.com or call us at 303-730-2125

Thanks again,

- The ShipYourReptiles.com team

--
Ashley Caspillo
www.CasperConstrictors.com

Old 12-24-2010, 05:53 AM   #565
Adrya
Thank you for bringing this to light and providing all of this information, Angel. I am so sorry that Ashley was not who she appeared to be and took your Jamp for granted. That is just disgusting what she did.

Old 12-24-2010, 06:06 AM   #566
Angel Rojas
Well, I'm one of those guys who like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I truely hope that she's doing these things out of pure stupidity and not out of carelessness and disreguard for people and these animals.

Old 12-24-2010, 06:14 AM   #567
Elizabethlea27
Here I go again -If I could see the mites myself in the bag she sent her boas in to me, I'm sure she can see them elsewhere in her collection. So she knows that she is sending people snakes with mites - whether she is in denial about IBD or not -and she does it anyway. Is that stupid, or is it callous disregard for the safety of other's collections? I think it is the latter.

Old 12-24-2010, 06:51 AM   #568
crotalusadamanteus
Ya know, if she's not going to do the right thing, maybe we should be helping her to do it. I've already started, and I'll continue anywhere she has an ad that I can respond to. But y'all that are finding these ads, either keep posting the links here, or maybe even drop your own bomb. She's targeting people outside our community, which shows just how little she gives a damn. She is bent on selling these animals, and what better audience then people who have about a 1 in 1,000,000 chance of seeing this thread?
Attached Images

Old 12-24-2010, 06:55 AM   #569
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Ya know, if she's not going to do the right thing, maybe we should be helping her to do it. I've already started, and I'll continue anywhere she has an ad that I can respond to. But y'all that are finding these ads, either keep posting the links here, or maybe even drop your own bomb. She's targeting people outside our community, which shows just how little she gives a damn. She is bent on selling these animals, and what better audience then people who have about a 1 in 1,000,000 chance of seeing this thread?
Great post!

Adrya has made a post on her Facebook with the links to this thread. I have shared it as well.

Facebook is great for spreading info FAST.

Old 12-24-2010, 07:16 AM   #570
deborahbroadus
And, I suggest that the people whom Ashley is owning refunds to, contact ShadowAceD (Diem); she is absolutely correct on how the Department of Defense (Military) works.

You will also be helping her, because of the Military catches wind that someone is keeping or selling sick animals from goverment property, there can/will be consequences...this will *HELP Ashley.

*(since so many people still persist in thinking she's just a sweet girl that got "overwhelmed."

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd