Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 73 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-25-2010, 08:18 PM   #721
Angel Rojas
LMAO, that was very funny Ashley. I told you on the phone that the jamp was in shed, but you kept buggin me fore pix, so I took them and sent them to you. As you can clearly see in the pix that I sent to you and posted in this thread, that jamp is in shed, just look at his eyes. I also told you that the jamp was handleable but very flighty. He has never tried to bite me, and if he's not handleable, I blame you for that because we all know how you physically treat animals.

Old 12-25-2010, 08:25 PM   #722
SnakeCharmr728
Hello,
I have been watching this thread from the start, I agree with everyone that Ashley should not have sold any snakes with even having any concern of IBD infection and that she jumped into the hobby too quickly and was over her head in snakes. The BCI Ruby, that died of pyrometra was originally mine. I had Ruby for several years and she was my baby and very well cared for. I had Ashley boarding Ruby for a month while I was out of town, upon arriving home and asking for my snake back, she refused to return her to me. Long story short, she ran from the authorites (showing up at her house to retrieve my property and she fled the property and refused to come home to meet with the cops, military police and from legal action, I was in the middle of pressing charges and sueing when Ruby died from her being bred and the infection.

I think this adds evidence to the point that she is immoral and unethical with her personal and business relationships.

Old 12-25-2010, 08:33 PM   #723
amercnwmn
Not that I doubt your story, SnakeCharmer, but do you happen to have any emails, or documentation regarding the issue with Ashley? It would be great if we can get it all here for anyone who does a search for her name.

Old 12-25-2010, 09:05 PM   #724
SakaraGT4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeCharmr728 View Post
Hello,
I have been watching this thread from the start, I agree with everyone that Ashley should not have sold any snakes with even having any concern of IBD infection and that she jumped into the hobby too quickly and was over her head in snakes. The BCI Ruby, that died of pyrometra was originally mine. I had Ruby for several years and she was my baby and very well cared for. I had Ashley boarding Ruby for a month while I was out of town, upon arriving home and asking for my snake back, she refused to return her to me. Long story short, she ran from the authorites (showing up at her house to retrieve my property and she fled the property and refused to come home to meet with the cops, military police and from legal action, I was in the middle of pressing charges and sueing when Ruby died from her being bred and the infection.

I think this adds evidence to the point that she is immoral and unethical with her personal and business relationships.
LOL! ACTUALLY... You left Ruby with me and told me that I could breed her... This was BEFORE I even got the BCL... I believe it was in.... May or June of 2009? When you went to California and were cheating on John, your husband... You came back, saw Ruby ONCE when you came to get your prairie dog and sugar gliders that I was also watching... You left Ruby and told me that I could breed her... You THEN left your husband and went back to Cali and didn't come back for several months... Until AFTER Ruby had already been with a male... She was potentially gravid at the time and I told you that you could NOT take a gravid snake back to Cali with you on a VERY long drive... I told you that you could have her back AFTER she had the babies because I did not want to risk any injury to her... YOU showed up at MY work with your father and my boss refused your entry... YOU called the MP's and so did I and I told them what was going on and they said that I could make a complaint against you if you didn't stop bugging me about it... You then sat outside my house right before we moved and we did not stop because you had your little gang of your dad and whoever... There were NO cops and NO MP's at my house... It was you, your dad, some other guy and your 2 vehicles with the uhaul... Your HUSBAND who you were cheating on and who also owned Ruby told me NOT to give Ruby back to you and told me that only after you THREATENED him did he second guess himself, but STILL told me to keep her...

Now I could easily ask John to post on here about you and what happened... And considering you are STILL CHEATING ON HIM while STILL MARRIED and told him that you want him back, but didn't tell your new little boyfriend about that and left Hannah to do so, I'm pretty DAM sure he would post about you... OR, Hannah is here RIGHT NOW and I KNOW she would post to back me up since she USED to be your friend and knows what kind of crappy care you took/take of your animals... At least my babies have FRESH water and not green algae water, or live cords hanging in their cages or piles of poop and urates in their cages... Not to mention YOUR lack of QT as well considering you "rescued" TONS of animals and never separated them, PERIOD, AND housed multiple animals in the same cages...

Old 12-25-2010, 09:19 PM   #725
SakaraGT4
I know I have effed up with some stuff, I admit that...

BUT YOU are NO person to come on here and BS about ANYTHING after the way you have treated YOUR animals and your lack of QT and other things... And your lack of care for your husband and using anyone you can to get what you want... You husband was deployed to IRAQ with a VERY dangerous job and you tell him you want him back, yet you are CHEATING ON HIM and own property and such with some other dude... That shows YOUR character... As much as I can't judge others, THAT IS EFFED UP...

Old 12-25-2010, 09:22 PM   #726
ShadowAceD
I find it funny that you only seem to respond when someone posts something inaccurate ...

If I didn't want to assume ('cause we all know what that does) ... I may think that you are not responding to the other issues properly because they are ... accurate.

Curious. Very, very curious.

Old 12-25-2010, 09:29 PM   #727
SakaraGT4
I already made my big post and yes, I admitted I screwed up and we are working on the refunds...

Rachel, Wed. will be fine... Kyle's account was the FedEx acct. I was using, not my own as I am not certified... So we were shipping through his... I will call them tomorrow and ask about the return label and see what that entails

I like to disprove any info that comes up that is incorrect.

Angel - The jamp is not MEAN... But you did tell me that he was an easily handled, nice snake, which he is NOT... And I asked for pics of him and you told me you would send some that you had of him... I would never "adopt" out a retic... There has to be some guarantee that the person knows how to properly take care of a large snake, as well as having the proper permits in this snake... Putting a price tag on him was for his safety, IF he would have been rehomed... He is still here, healthy, and has had no further problems... He eats great, does everything else normally, never rubs... He's just, not very handle-able... But he's gorgeous and I am keeping him, obviously...

Old 12-25-2010, 09:32 PM   #728
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakaraGT4 View Post
I know I have effed up with some stuff, I admit that...

BUT YOU are NO person to come on here and BS about ANYTHING after the way you have treated YOUR animals and your lack of QT and other things... And your lack of care for your husband and using anyone you can to get what you want... You husband was deployed to IRAQ with a VERY dangerous job and you tell him you want him back, yet you are CHEATING ON HIM and own property and such with some other dude... That shows YOUR character... As much as I can't judge others, THAT IS EFFED UP...

Sorry, but unless there's some PROOF on either behalf to clear the story, this issue is nothing but hearsay, and should be dropped until some documentation is produced clearing either party.

Ashley...YOU have NO right to tell ANYONE how they treat their snakes is "wrong", question ANYONE on their ethics, or even SAY the word "QUARANTINE"..

You GOT that snake that was "sooo mistreated, underfed, kept with dirty water, etc" and then PAIRED IT UP to breed with one of yours.

It was a 10yr old boa that "was NOT kept well", according to you, and you brought it home and didn't quarantine her, bred her, and she died.

I think it's RIDICULOUS you have YET to admit to ANY of the OBVIOUS lies you have told and ONLY pop on here for things that aren't even RELEVANT.

If they were married, that snake was COMMUNITY PROPERTY.
If they never divorced, and there was nothing in writing stating who owned that snake, then she was within her LEGAL rights to ask for the snake BACK.

You should have NEVER accepted the snake without clarification as to ownership, and NEVER bred it since it had a "QUESTIONABLE BACKGROUND"

This goes back to the "I got all my snakes from reputable breeders".

No, you didn't.

Old 12-25-2010, 09:33 PM   #729
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakaraGT4 View Post

Angel - The jamp is not MEAN... But you did tell me that he was an easily handled, nice snake, which he is NOT... And I asked for pics of him and you told me you would send some that you had of him... I would never "adopt" out a retic... There has to be some guarantee that the person knows how to properly take care of a large snake, as well as having the proper permits in this snake... Putting a price tag on him was for his safety, IF he would have been rehomed... He is still here, healthy, and has had no further problems... He eats great, does everything else normally, never rubs... He's just, not very handle-able... But he's gorgeous and I am keeping him, obviously...
The price tag isn't the issue, it's the fact you put it for sale WHILE IT WAS SICK.

Old 12-25-2010, 09:37 PM   #730
ShadowAceD
Working on refunds is not the only issue.

But in seeing this added info, I am now wondering if Ruby was the original carrier, not the BCL.

It is impossible to tell, but that is also the problem. Your collection is compromised. You should not be breeding any of those animals, ever. Not until there is a test that can actually disprove if an animal has IBD. There isn't one. Like I said before, like Dr. Jacobson has said, a negative test does not mean the animal is not positive.

No animals in, no animals out. That's really what you should be doing. Not just for a year. Indefinitely.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd