Some dragons are ttttooooooo cool to keep to yourself!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-20-2012, 08:45 PM   #11
barbie
I love dragons, never one that looks the same!!

Old 04-22-2012, 12:04 AM   #12
Sushi Dragons
Here's Freyha hanging out and Olympus waiting for me to fill his bowl - I actually swap out their dishes each day and he very often lingers in the feeding area until I put out fresh salad.
Attached Images

Old 04-22-2012, 06:43 AM   #13
Cowabunga
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie View Post
What a beauty I will get some Dunner silks out of her when she breeds this summer. I love silkies
If she's only 4 and a half months now I sure hope you mean NEXT summer..

Pretty girl still.

Old 04-23-2012, 02:53 AM   #14
Uluru
Keep the pics comming! Great dragons everyone

Marketed leusistic
Attached Images

Old 04-23-2012, 09:35 AM   #15
barbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
If she's only 4 and a half months now I sure hope you mean NEXT summer..

Pretty girl still.
Yes next summer thanks lol Ya she would not even be ready!!

Old 04-23-2012, 09:35 AM   #16
barbie
Uluru Great PIC!!

Old 04-23-2012, 01:51 PM   #17
Cowabunga
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie View Post
Yes next summer thanks lol Ya she would not even be ready!!
Ya never know.. A few breeders are low enough on the ethics scale that they'll breed young and or undersized females for the sake of $$$. I think its about time some boycotting starts going on. IMO.

Old 04-23-2012, 02:06 PM   #18
barbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
Ya never know.. A few breeders are low enough on the ethics scale that they'll breed young and or undersized females for the sake of $$$. I think its about time some boycotting starts going on. IMO.

Old 04-23-2012, 09:59 PM   #19
BaltimoreBees
Wanted to show off some updated pix of my babies...and new babies!
I'll get some pictures of the new girl as soon as she sheds. She's a Trans Leather PH Hypo that's a beautiful pinky/peachy color. As soon as we move and they have their window box built I will have a bunch of good pictures Can't wait. One more week.

First is Pancake snoozing on the hammock. She's such a babydoll..Wish that string would have been trimmed lol
Second is Phoenix AKA Fi-Fi
Third is Spike he's my little monster but is the sweetest thing!
Attached Images

Old 04-24-2012, 04:08 PM   #20
DiamondDen
Sonia and Sarah, you guys posted siblings :-) i wonder if you even realized it or not.
They both are looking great :-)

Here is a nice coral trans leather from Ireland i need to get a new picture of her as she was still putting her weight on from the international shipping, but as you can see shes a pretty thing.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!