My Translucent dragon needs help.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-25-2012, 09:18 PM   #1
lisag
My Translucent dragon needs help....

My trans female dragon is keeping her eyes closed frequently and when they do stay open
She won't eat. I offer her everything to eat and she just lays there. She's a trans to trans breeding does that have any thing to do with it? What should I do, will she get over it should I sell her?

Old 04-26-2012, 02:00 AM   #2
august quion
Wink

Age length weight would help? How long in your care? What are your temps basking and cool side? Definitely don't sell it would be unethical and worse on the dragons health. If it's a smaller juvenile dehydration is a likely cause of not eating if it was doing fine before. Some trans lines have some die off if it is still a small juvenile. I have jumpstarted some hatchling dragons that looked like death was knocking with a simple food change for a couple days that super food is baby (Hornworms!!!!)

Old 04-26-2012, 07:50 AM   #3
lisag
She's about 5 months 10 inches and weights 21g. I've had her since decemeber I had 2 from the same cluth and one died. Basking is at 107 she's under a 10.0 uv tube light cool sides around 82. She gets soaked everyday regardless if she eats to keeep her hydrated.

Old 04-28-2012, 06:11 AM   #4
edrizzle
What are you using as feeders?? 21 grams for a 5 month is very skinny

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!