Albino Green Male Burmese Python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 10-29-2017, 11:09 AM   #1
liasis314
Albino Green Male Burmese Python

1.0 Albino Green 100% Het Granite Burmese Python cb17, feeding on live hopper mice from a breeding of an Albino Green Granite to a triple het. Therefore any gene they are not showing in the phenotype they will be 100% het for. #7

$275 plus shipping

*** READ THIS! I will keep this ad up to date. Please don't email me "still available" if it is listed then it is available. Second don't contact until you have money in hand. If you don't get paid until next Thursday, then email me next Thursday, not before.*****

Shipping and Handling in the lower 48 states is $65 (Free shipping on orders over $1500)

NO TRADES

Price discounts available if 5 or more animals are ordered.

I will not answer emails asking questions already answered in this ad. Please read first.

No Additional Photos available. This photo was taken the day of the ad. It is up to date.

NO Holds, NO Payment Plans

Paypal and Credit Cards accepted.

Email me at sbostwickreptiles@gmail.com I will not answer fauna messaging.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-22-2017, 04:01 AM   #2
Shanerisley14
Hi is this guy still available?

Old 11-22-2017, 07:31 AM   #3
liasis314
*** READ THIS! I will keep this ad up to date. Please don't email me "still available" if it is listed then it is available. Second don't contact until you have money in hand. If you don't get paid until next Thursday, then email me next Thursday, not before.*****

$275 plus shipping
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!