Good Guy Mike Schultz - Outback Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-04-2015, 11:10 PM   #1
sklepeisz
Mike Schultz - Outback Reptiles

I had been talking to Mike for a while about making a ball python purchase. Mike was patient with me through the whole process of me choosing which ball pythons I wanted. I had a pair shipped to me this week and I'm very pleased with how they both look. Well taken care of and very good examples of the morphs they represent. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Mike again.

Old 11-05-2015, 06:44 AM   #2
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by sklepeisz View Post
I had been talking to Mike for a while about making a ball python purchase. Mike was patient with me through the whole process of me choosing which ball pythons I wanted. I had a pair shipped to me this week and I'm very pleased with how they both look. Well taken care of and very good examples of the morphs they represent. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Mike again.
Yea, Mike is a good guy, I have made lots of inquiries on some of the more unusual animals he has for sale and always a prompt courteous reply
Would recommend for sure

Old 11-11-2015, 01:59 PM   #3
aero_eng
I've used Mike/Outback Reptiles as well. He replied to emails, easy to reach on phone, sent pic prior to purchase. I'm pleased with my 0.2 red geyri uromastyx order. If I had more cages would buy again!

Old 11-11-2015, 04:34 PM   #4
ianedward1
I've bought 5 snakes from Outback and been pleased with each one. Great guys that are always responsive, and Mike is always having some kind of deal going on.

Old 11-11-2015, 05:45 PM   #5
jusmebabee
I received a pair of Ca kings today. Shipping was excellent and the snakes are active and look better than the pics in the ad.

Old 11-28-2015, 04:25 AM   #6
MonitorZilla
Bumping this thread, cuz I never did a boi on him and outback. Received a pair of ball pythons from him end of last month and both are healthy; eating pooping and shedding like champs. Even the "problem feeder." Thanks mike.

Old 12-01-2015, 09:47 AM   #7
Mike Schultz
Just saw this thread- Thanks for the kind words Sara and everybody who replied! Glad everybody's animals are doing great!

Old 12-01-2015, 01:50 PM   #8
Shiari
I would also like to add my positive experience. Mike responded to my query on one of the african imports in a very timely manner, and answered all the questions I had about her. She was packaged great and has been a complete chow-hound with me. I could not have been happier with my purchase, and am grateful to have had such a wonderful experience with receiving my first ball python.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!