Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-21-2015, 11:09 PM   #61
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
Mike Rodriguez is lying through his teeth. He called me a scammer on this deal and it's total BS. I have put way more time and money into this deal. He knew 100% of what he agreed to. I have way more invested than his $6,500.
PROVE IT!!!

Old 07-21-2015, 11:09 PM   #62
Frogman11
Hey Chris Kennard… Take a hike

Old 07-21-2015, 11:22 PM   #63
Chris Kennard
Quote:
LOL! Not a suprising response! But definitely a defeatist one.

Old 07-21-2015, 11:26 PM   #64
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Nerve struck. Now where's your proof and where's your "one hit wonder" German buddy who has incredible English writing skills?

Old 07-21-2015, 11:28 PM   #65
uromastyx13
When did you ever email the image you posted above?
This is my first time seeing it

Old 07-21-2015, 11:32 PM   #66
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by uromastyx13 View Post
When did you ever email the image you posted above?
This is my first time seeing it
Don't worry Michael, we get it. Case closed.

Old 07-21-2015, 11:33 PM   #67
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
LOL! Not a suprising response! But definitely a defeatist one.
This is your thing. I should of looked at your previous 1900+ post. I would of ignored you a while back. LOL

Old 07-21-2015, 11:36 PM   #68
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by schaumda View Post
I can add to this post from a few thousand kilometers away:

The geckos at Garretts house are mine and garrett, as a great business partner, was so kind to open up the US market for me. He keeps the animals for me in best condition and also manages the shipment to my customers.

Importing animals from countries like Pakistan is a though bussiness. It is amazing, which progresses Garrett made in this topic. And amazing, that people, who know how complicated such imports are, complain about it. To get this animals is a dream for many people and getting them is anyway worth the waiting time. I know that this dreams are close to become reality. and I am very thankful for all the time and effort and a lot of personal money Garrett already spent in this project.

I trust Garrett from all the wonderful things we dealt with in the past and can tell everyone: If bussiness with him works over that big distance, be sure, it will also work in your close distance. And any problems coming due to delays is just a matter of documents and organisation that just take longer in some countries.

Cheers, Markus
Still waiting to hear from you Markus. Any documentation???

Old 07-21-2015, 11:39 PM   #69
JoshM
I was made aware of this "issue" weeks ago when the defensor were offered as an 11th hour move to reimburse and it's disappointing to hear this is still unresolved. Seems clear a sale or "business partner" issue aside Garrett the big boy grown up thing to do would be to refund all money involved immediately, stop offering racial slurs and move on as Michael is clearly unhappy. If your shipment arrived tomorrow would either of you want to still be "partners?" It seems clearly not so your best bet to resolve and part ways right? If that doesn't come to pass Michael and you cannot be made whole contact local law in California. File a compliant under penal code #487 pc. Anything over $950 in dispute is a felony and in asking for an investigation to be opened if nothing else it'll offer peace of mind knowing Garrett will need to pay the lawyer he speaks of having as well as time lost needing to address you complant legally. I've had to do the same in California myself and I can assure you even if you never see a dime you'll enjoy the satisfaction of the time and money Garrett will need spend to resolve this issue with the state. Best of luck to you both this can find resolution before that needs to come to pass..

Old 07-21-2015, 11:44 PM   #70
Chris Kennard
Quote:
This is your thing. I should of looked at your previous 1900+ post. I would of ignored you a while back. LOL
It's not important whether YOU ignore me or not. It's the unanswered questions and implications you ignore from the members of the herp community that are hurting you. And if exposing creeps like you is considered my "thing", your recognition and hatred of that speaks VOLUMES! WELCOME TO THE BOI!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!