For Sale 2012 MALE AUSSIE FRILL DRAGON X - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 05-18-2013, 09:05 PM   #1
EthanAaron
2012 MALE AUSSIE FRILL DRAGON X

I have for sale OR trade a 1/2 Aussie X New Guinea Frilled Dragon, CBB, bred locally here in San Antonio, Tx. Hatched July 1, 2012. He comes from the German/Sundial Bloodlines.
Eats ANYTHING he can get his hands on! Dusted crickets, super worms, dubias, and even some veggies on occasion
He is 10 and a half months old now and getting some great reds and oranges on his chest, belly, and frill, has all nails, digits, frill is in perfect condition, no tail nips or otherwise imperfections of any kind anywhere on his body.
He is a nice Silver & Grey color with a Black& Brown Camoflouge design across his entire body, with flecks of red/orange/black all over his frill and chest-tail area

These photos have been updated with up-to-date photos as of May 18, but I can send new pics upon request.
He is a 100% certain male. Very beautiful reptile!
The pictures of his chest/belly are so deep and such dark colors of black/red/orange, but were taken while he is in shed. his colors are much more vibrant then the photos depict

Asking $450.00 OBO within Reason.
As for payment method/s: PayPal is definitely preferred, none of those sketchy money orders or western union's
If local or somewhat local pickup can be arranged or we can mutually meet halfway, in that instance cash is obviously preferred but can also be done online via PayPal beforehand if you do not feel like meeting a stranger with 450$ in hand, this is understandable as I have dealt with some sketchy individuals in the past.. To talk trades, arrange pickup, or make an offer you can call or text my mobile phone @ 210-550-1034, if I happen to miss the call (which I rarely do) please leave a voicemail or text message so I know what the call is in regards to, thanks!

you can also email me @ EthanAaron92@gmail.com
Have many more photos and can send if requested, like photos of him frilled up, his red/orange chest, etc.

Trades: I am interested in tree monitors(blue, green, and yellow), Axanthic "blue" iguanas, or other interesting reptiles of equal or similar value.
Thinking about offering a trade, but unsure? Just ask!

This little guys Sire is 100% Aussie, hes the big Red guy pictured here! (Photos Courtesy of AlamoCityAgama!)

and HERE!

Remember: the Sire is NOT the reptile for sale, the little colorful guy below is!

Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
australian, red, red belly, red dragon