Tom Snyder Zoological Supply --deadbeat-ripoff- - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-26-2007, 08:36 PM   #11
Jim O
Another "big shot" turned dirt ball scumbag. Sorry you got screwed Ben.

Old 01-26-2007, 08:39 PM   #12
Laura Fopiano
Wow, this is so sad. I have always viewed Tom as one of the good guys.

Ben I really hope that you can get your money back or some type of restitution.

Old 01-26-2007, 08:40 PM   #13
BenSiegelReptiles
funny that he is having all these im conversations with people who are sending them to me to read, and he does not even have the backbone to email or phone me like a man. This is ridiculous. People in costa rica would happily find him for a percentage of the money-they actually have some of the best collection agencies in the world down there--imagine that--Tom snyder would not be the first person to flee to costa rica because they failed in there business and owe out alot of money.

Old 01-26-2007, 08:43 PM   #14
BenSiegelReptiles
not to mention that--this guy cannot put together enough scratch to pay $1000 and change debt--like he is going to put enough together to move to costa rica, and for how long?-

Old 01-26-2007, 08:52 PM   #15
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben siegel
Tom snyder would not be the first person to flee to costa rica because they failed in there business and owe out alot of money.
True, I am wondering if this problem your having with him might just be the tip of a very big ice berg of a problem hes about to hit ?

No matter were you run to ,there you are .

I hope you get your money back.

Old 01-26-2007, 08:59 PM   #16
brucestephenson
Tom Snyder is obviously another rat-fink. Ha! Costa Rica. I bet that ad is just a ploy to pick up chix on My Space.

Old 01-26-2007, 09:43 PM   #17
Jim O
You're right Ben, no backbone. Tom is definitely a jellyfish. He proved it by blocking access to his Myspace account after being contacted there regarding this issue being brought to the BOI. LOL.

Old 01-27-2007, 12:27 AM   #18
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
You're right Ben, no backbone. Tom is definitely a jellyfish. He proved it by blocking access to his Myspace account after being contacted there regarding this issue being brought to the BOI. LOL.

Not before someone ( ) copied the user names of his friends and family.

Tom, very disappointing. Not that it matters much but I pulled my vote on your GGC.

Old 01-27-2007, 12:39 AM   #19
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman

Not before someone ( ) copied the user names of his friends and family.

Tom, very disappointing. Not that it matters much but I pulled my vote on your GGC.

I voted him a Bad Guy. When confronted on his Myspace account he chose to close access to it and not come here to refute Ben's accusation. That's enough for me. Plus, I know Ben well enough to know his story is true to the letter.

Tom's GGC Poll can be found at http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=67519 for anyone who has an interest.

Old 01-27-2007, 12:53 AM   #20
Bighaze
I knew this post would be made someday. I have dealt with Tom in the past, and knew it would only be a matter of time before he ripped off someone, who is well known.

A few years ago I knew someone who sold reptiles at a flee market. He got all his reptiles from Tom at first. A few weeks after starting out, he started to get people coming back with dead pets. At first it was only a few, then they started to die with in a few days. After that he went to Jo at southeast reptile exchange, Funny thing after the switch, the reptiles stopped dying.

I was also there when Tom told someone their 1.1 pair of tiger retics was 2.0. he bought one of them(for next to nothen as he said males are a dime a dozen), then a few weeks latter he was selling a female tiger retic, guess what? yep the same retic, for over 200% more then he paid for it.

I also know that he helped a well known scammer sell fake hets. He did not do it himself, but he told the guy how to do it. Of coures this was a few years ago, before he moved his store, and once I put two and two together, I was done with Tom.

Tom,
remember when your landlord cut your power? Yea I was the guy who gave Gene a ride up there. If only I had known then what I know now.

Ben sorry this had to happen to you. Your a good guy, who even shipped on a Friday for me, and I still thank you for that!! and still have all ten females, growing fat and healthy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!