Some 2010 Footage - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 01-28-2011, 03:39 PM   #1
Southern Wolf
Some 2010 Footage

I finally got around to working on some video footage I took in 2010. Any ideas on how to make the video's better would be welcomed. Since I am closing up shop I am going to get more involved in Field Herping and I would like my videos to be the best that they can be.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy.

Old 01-31-2011, 01:25 PM   #2
Randall Turner
Other then a wind screen on a couple clips of audio, and maybe adding a bipod to help steady long distance shots I think it is good to go. I know most of my older clips suffer from the same issues (most far worse as my older camcorder has no built in camera shake reduction)as I lacked both.

Old 01-31-2011, 01:37 PM   #3
Southern Wolf
I have a tabletop tripod ordered... should be here this week. According to the write up.. it also has a way to turn it into a chestpod to help stabilize handheld shots. We shall see.

Old 01-31-2011, 02:00 PM   #4
Randall Turner
The chest mount should be fun to play around with, I've considered picking one up myself but haven't as I'm fairly broad chested so doubt it would work all that well for me and don't want to blow the cash incase it didn't.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!