Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 177 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-27-2017, 09:06 PM   #1761
filenamex5100
hahaha. really?!?! hahaha

Old 05-27-2017, 09:07 PM   #1762
filenamex5100
the price of admission is a albino tegu made payable to the OP

Old 05-27-2017, 09:10 PM   #1763
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post

False statements, Surely you jest.......

Talk about making up crap, LOOK IN THE MIRROR, there you'll see the KING of making up crap.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
I think I have been calling it spot on...I said pages ago that Ty will sue OP for libel and there would be a jury trial.

Old 05-27-2017, 09:11 PM   #1764
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post

Lol

Ming, mike , minion, turtle man or whoever he is should try and act his age and not his shoe size !!!

Old 05-27-2017, 09:13 PM   #1765
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
I think I have been calling it spot on...I said pages ago that Ty will sue OP for libel and there would be a jury trial.
Just an FYI most people do ask for a jury trial when it goes above small claims why???
"because they can"

Old 05-27-2017, 09:16 PM   #1766
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post
well, i'll keep breeding brother and sister tegus together.

Old 05-27-2017, 09:21 PM   #1767
Sugarhedgie
Turtle man, Ming , mike , minion

I think we all should just ignore the minion starting NOW

let's let him play with and by himself

Old 05-27-2017, 09:33 PM   #1768
Lucille
I think Ming keeps on trying to bury this post of mine, He has really lost his composure after I wrote it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I can tell by your reactions that you were caught unaware by the various statutes that appear to have been violated when Ty admitted in pleadings that he ran the raffle, and you are in my opinion being paid to make up theories that will persuade reading minions that there is no problem for Ty.

Unfortunately, that is not the reality here. Who would want to do business with someone who appears to do whatever he wants, laws and morals be damned?

I do not really feel sorry for the IRCF, the law is clear and they could have been a good influence and done right by Michelle, but now they are forever tarred in the opinions of some by their poor choices.

How many more associates of Ty will be burned by his behaviors in the future? I think those who read this thread will want to distance themselves from Ty, and in my opinion that is why you were hired Ming, so that Ty does not lose his business connections over this account of what his real behavior consists of.

Old 05-27-2017, 09:37 PM   #1769
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
Just an FYI most people do ask for a jury trial when it goes above small claims why???
"because they can"
Michelle,
You don't have to bother trying to make Ming understand, no matter what you, or any one else has to say, Ming will reach into his bag of BS, spew, and dribble his imaginary two cents, on what ever any one has to say.

Again, he doesn't understand what he reads.

Wishing you the VERY BEST Michelle.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 05-27-2017, 10:33 PM   #1770
Black Adder
Ming wing or whatever your name is
You really should just stop posting as even your attempts at deflection have lost all substance and you are now , more than ever, just a sad joke
No, scratch that, you are not even funny any more so make that just sad.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu