For Sale ROSY BOAS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 11-14-2018, 04:25 AM   #1
birdman5000
ROSY BOAS

3 left.
2.1 2018 baby albino rosy boas
All have had their first shed and a few meals. very mellow and docile. healthy and perfect condition. EATING LIVE FUZZY MICE AT THE MOMENT. Non-locale specific so no guarantee on purity of locality. just good looking healthy animals. $100

2017 male rosy boa
HE IS ABOUT 18 MONTHS OLD, DOCILE, AND HEALTHY. EATS LIVE SMALL MICE.Non-locale specific so no guarantee on purity of locality. $80

PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME VIA EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBER DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ON HERE BECAUSE I DO NOT CHECK IT AS OFTEN.PRICES ARE NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING WHICH I WILL ONLY DO IF THE WEATHER IS SAFE. NO TRADES PLEASE. ALSO TO GOOD HOMES ONLY. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. DONT COME AT ME WITH A MILLION QUESTIONS AND THEN ASK FOR MORE PICTURES ON TOP OF THAT. PRETTY MUCH ALL THE INFO YOU NEED AND I HAVE IS RIGHT HERE IN THE AD
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-14-2018, 04:28 AM   #2
birdman5000
HERE IS A PIC OF THE NORMAL MALE
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!