Bad Guy Major League Exotic Pets - Allen Both - Reptile Kingdom - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-25-2018, 12:36 AM   #21
LauraB
Uh, he won't finish it, Chris. He already admitted he posted this baloney because he did not get his refund as quickly as he thought he should. Enough said. Obviously he cannot prove his claims of "contagious" or he would have. And hence the back peddling and subsequent request to have his post removed once he realized he was refunded.

Shame on Allen Both for selling that obviously skinny snake, but good he refunded. Shame on the OP, Jason Longton for supporting someone with a questionable reputation and then creating his over-the-top drama because he did not get his refund in a timely manner (and lying about the "highly contagious" snake.)

Buyers and sellers avoid both, IMO.

Old 10-26-2018, 09:50 PM   #22
Chris Kennard
He didn't admit anything. He simply took a few sentences from one out of eleven very defamatory posts that were the least toxic and decided to end it on that note. I read that post again and thought WOW, who's next? You, maybe? Me? I get that you and I clearly don't need closure to a rant like that because we aren't the recipients. The last post in this thread should be from the OP AND SHOULD HAVE SQUAT TO DO WITH A REFUND! Jmho.

Old 10-26-2018, 09:51 PM   #23
Chris Kennard
I meant to say "paragraphs", not posts.

Old 11-09-2018, 01:46 PM   #24
Morticia
I saw no mention of a thermostat in that list of things you'll have to toss (lol)
Perhaps you cooked it?

Old 11-09-2018, 08:51 PM   #25
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
I saw no mention of a thermostat in that list of things you'll have to toss (lol)
Perhaps you cooked it?
I have a suspicion that baby boa would have lasted longer than 6 days if it was forgotten in a deli cup in his underwear drawer instead of whatever it was subjected to

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!