Adam Irwin inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2007, 12:45 AM   #1
pituophissayi
Adam Irwin inquiry

Has anyone ever done business with Adam Irwin of Constrictors Inc. out of Spokane, Wa. If so let me know, I'm thinking about buying a pair of retics off of him.

Thanks for any help.

Old 04-04-2007, 01:48 AM   #2
GotBoids18
Anyone ever do business with Adam? I'm thinking about pursuing a trade deal and I'd like to get a little info.. Thanks

Old 04-04-2007, 10:21 AM   #3
Boaguy80
He lives a few hours from me. I would love to see his collection since it seems like he has the best in these parts. I have emailed him on snakes and he is very good about getting back to me. I feel I would buy from him

Old 04-04-2007, 10:34 AM   #4
GotBoids18
Thanks for the reply. He seems to be an honest person after evaluating him through emails but it's such a high dollar trade I'd like to make sure my gut is right. Thanks again

Old 05-26-2007, 04:14 AM   #5
Morgans Boas
I purchased a Boa from Adam. He was quick to send pics that I requested, and always replied to emails. The Boas that I got seems to be in great shape - muscular, and not skinny or heavy for her age/size. I was pleased through this purchase, and would buy again from him. David/Morgans Boas

Old 06-13-2007, 04:18 PM   #6
iasc300
Adam is a stand-up guy- no doubt you will be pleased-

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!