A new 4 legged addition! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 04-15-2007, 08:19 AM   #1
Cat_72
Talking A new 4 legged addition!

Picked this little guy up yesterday! He's a 2 year old, and unbelieveably sweet....just look at those ice blue eyes!! We've been looking for another mini paint about this size to make a team with the guy I already have, and though his markingss aren't as similar to the other guy as I planned, I simply couldn't pass him up! You just don't find minis with the "War Bonnet" markings, and I fell in love instantly.....he's still sporting a very full winter coat, there's a lot less horse under all of that hair than you think!

The Amish family that does our cart training is going to be tickled pink with this guy! Now, to come up with a good name for him...and get the farrier out here.

Old 04-15-2007, 09:29 AM   #2
Lucille
Awww, he's gorgeous I'd love to see him teamed up and hitched to the cart, I bet he and your other paint will be a spectacular sight.

Old 04-15-2007, 11:08 AM   #3
Bill & Amy
When do the zoo tours start?

Old 04-15-2007, 01:25 PM   #4
Stardust
He is very cute!! There are people down the road from me that raise them, love to watch when they are out.
Dang, can't let the kids see this lol

Old 04-15-2007, 01:39 PM   #5
Leighanne
Awwwww, you could kiss that little one all day. To cute Cat!

Old 04-15-2007, 05:13 PM   #6
Cat_72
Even the ol man melted when he went out to meet him this morning (he was at work when I got the little guy yesterday). This mini is so unbelieveably sweet...even with the other horses calling at him from waaaayyyyy over in the other pasture, he still seems to prefer human attention. Especially surprising since he hasn't been gelded, lol. (The horse that is...not the ol man. )

Zoo tours run every 3rd Saturday, from 3 am to 4 am...donations are welcome.

Old 04-15-2007, 05:57 PM   #7
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72

Zoo tours run every 3rd Saturday, from 3 am to 4 am...donations are welcome.
See you then!!

Old 04-16-2007, 12:19 AM   #8
Leighanne
Yeah Cat..your guy melted. but does he ever baby talk the Critters? I know I'm embarrassing Jeff but he will baby talk the Ratties and Geckos and Spiders.

I used to live on a Dairy Farm and that was the grandest time of my life. I still try and get to the "Farm Faires" now and then and when I see them milking the Cows I always say "I did that and it was SO much fun!"
...Boy do I miss the Farm life. Farms are the real Zoos, especially when there are Herpers on this Farm. lol

Old 04-16-2007, 01:19 AM   #9
Cat_72
He'd deny it, but yeah, I think he talks baby talk to the critters more than I do, lol....and he's got little "pet names" for his favorites. It's just too funny.

Old 04-24-2008, 09:42 PM   #10
dragongirl6
He's adorable! Here's a picture of the rescue one at the sanctuary I'm doing an internship at next year. Notice the deformed feet.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!