Newbie? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-21-2007, 10:05 PM   #1
ssscales
Newbie?

If you were completely new to Leopard Geckos and wanted to buy 1.2 Leos, and all you wanted to spend was $250-$300, what would you get? Or better yet, what 1.2 could/should you get at that price range?

Old 05-21-2007, 11:12 PM   #2
Dan Lubinsky
I would look online and at any publications that I could get my hands on to see what is out there and see what appeals to me personally. Many people, myself included think that Bold jungles, for example are as desirable as just about any others but are priced within your range. There are several other morphs available now that were much more expensive just a few years ago, also near or within your range that offer endless possibilities.

Old 05-22-2007, 07:43 AM   #3
ssscales
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Lubinsky
I would look online and at any publications that I could get my hands on to see what is out there and see what appeals to me personally. Many people, myself included think that Bold jungles, for example are as desirable as just about any others but are priced within your range. There are several other morphs available now that were much more expensive just a few years ago, also near or within your range that offer endless possibilities.

I've been reading up for the past 2-3 weeks, but have found a lot of information that varies from person to person or thread to thread, same goes for prices from $50-$150ea. I'm all set on the basic care requirements and set up, just wondering what trio is in the price range I have set for starters? We like the Hybinos and the Blizzards, but I'm wondering what else is out there within the budget I have set. I've been looking on KS and classifieds for 2-3 weeks and notice the same Leos week after week. I think my best bet on selection will be Daytona.

Old 05-22-2007, 11:31 AM   #4
ReptileMan27
For me personally, I would get RAPTORS but that would be more then $300, one is usaully that I believe lol. I would just reccomend looking around, and finding what you really like and want, even if its a little more then you would like to spend, your better off spending a little more to get what you really want..

Old 05-22-2007, 11:54 AM   #5
MKGeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssscales
I've been reading up for the past 2-3 weeks, but have found a lot of information that varies from person to person or thread to thread, same goes for prices from $50-$150ea. I'm all set on the basic care requirements and set up, just wondering what trio is in the price range I have set for starters? We like the Hybinos and the Blizzards, but I'm wondering what else is out there within the budget I have set. I've been looking on KS and classifieds for 2-3 weeks and notice the same Leos week after week. I think my best bet on selection will be Daytona.
You're correct about picking them up at Daytona, you'll also save on shipping. You might be able to find 1.2 Hybinos in your price range. You'll definitely find Blizzards in your range though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!