Any one open for trades? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 02-04-2011, 01:09 AM   #1
MYTHOLOGYDRAGONS
Any one open for trades?

I really hope i am not breaking any rules . I am a American bully breeder Who is a rookie with the dragons right now and just starting collecting my future breeders. WIth that said in the Dog world with these american bullys i am top Kennel in the nation my stock can hold its own with any other kennels i got pictures to prove that .. I got 3 males available got them on a real low price of $1000 . any one would consider trading dragons for a pup ( same value trade) i would really consider it. you can email me at mythologykennels@Yahoo.com or text or call me at (323)206-8519 My name is vic .

here are the pups.
all males ,they are all register with the united kennel club you will get paperwork. The two blue males are out of my male lil utah. the white brindle out off my top male who is lil utah dad G-unit.. all my dogs are well known and picture in lots of dvds , magazines , rim ads etc..

this is lil utah

this is g unit
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-04-2011, 01:20 AM   #2
DiamondDen
Wish you were closer lol.

Old 02-04-2011, 01:22 AM   #3
MYTHOLOGYDRAGONS
i like ur stuff man lets work it out.. shipping is 300 we can work that out i send pups all over.. going to send a grown male to italy soon
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-04-2011, 01:25 AM   #4
DiamondDen
I would want to pick them out in person for that amount and see the temperment because i have a 1 1/2 year old son whos a little tornado lol, But i use to breed american bulldogs they are so beautiful. But maybe later on we can work something out like in a month or two maybe sooner if i can convince my wife hahaha

Old 02-04-2011, 01:27 AM   #5
DiamondDen
I want the pup in the second pic lol

Old 02-04-2011, 01:27 AM   #6
MYTHOLOGYDRAGONS
lmao yea do some reseach on the american bully very well temper dogs. My brother has 5 kids and they ride them like ponys lol .. But yea i got some hot breeding coming up soon. hope to do business in the future.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-07-2011, 01:21 AM   #7
Smash39
If you were in Texas man I'd sell whatever I could to get one of those pups. I want a BIG American bulldog so bad. Don't have $1k though and my dragons would not add up to that much anyway. Good luck I'm sure they'll sell quickly.

Old 02-07-2011, 01:24 AM   #8
MYTHOLOGYDRAGONS
hey give me a call or email
and they're american bullies not bull dog
its the bullier version of the american amstaff.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-07-2011, 04:01 PM   #9
a&j evolved reptiles
Post up a ped. I breed Bullies, dragons and leos. www.bazookalinebullys.com and www.ajevolvedreptiles.com

Old 02-07-2011, 04:08 PM   #10
MYTHOLOGYDRAGONS
u actually got my male on that ee banner u got on your site lol ... thats g unit back in the day when i use to be elite edge ... Here is my site www.mythologyempire.webs.com check out the stock ... Some of the best dogs and pedigree money can buy.. working on my new site will have american bullys , french bulldogs and dragons being release in a day or two.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!