For Sale Fire Belly Newt Efts(C. Orientalis) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 04-21-2018, 05:37 PM   #11
corey.stalks
Do you have any available coreystalks@yahoo.com

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Old 04-24-2018, 03:08 PM   #12
squigypoo808
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuxtiger4 View Post
I have quite a few Cynops Orientalis (Chinese Fire Belly Newts) efts for sale. These are a species are are very difficult to find thanks to the ban that only just got lifted last year. They are captive bred individuals from my breeding group.

They are $40 each plus shipping. Shipping price vary due to location of where they are being shipped, if you want a quote just shoot me a message with your zip code. All boxes are insulated and shipping is done Monday through Thursday if weather permits. All shipments are done via UPS with express next day options only, I will not ship any other way but express to ensure they arrive there in the fastest manner.

-These are TERRESTRIAL efts, they are not aquatic adults and will need to be in a terrarium set up for at least a year before they may begin to show signs of becoming aquatic.
-They also need to be fed live foods, they current are fed a diet of dusted fruit flies but can eventually be trained to eat frozen food from tweezers
-Roughly around an inch in size
yea my area code is 78578

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Old 04-24-2018, 08:03 PM   #13
knuxtiger4
Answered all e-mails and message regarding these guys! Also as a minor update, dropped the price on these guys, they are now $30 each plus shipping!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-16-2018, 11:20 PM   #14
knuxtiger4
Still have plenty of these guys available and still currently keeping up with shipping them so long as the temperatures don't hit the extremes!

$30 each plus shipping! Please provide me a zip code if you want a quote of shipping prices. All shipments are only sent UPS Express only!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-30-2018, 08:53 PM   #15
knuxtiger4
Still have plenty of these little guys available, around 60 left!

Asking $30 each plus shipping, offering discounts for those buying several.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-31-2018, 07:56 AM   #16
corey.stalks

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Old 06-10-2018, 06:29 PM   #17
knuxtiger4
Still have around 50 or so of these little guys! I would love to get these guys to new homes before my next group of larvae lose their gills.

All PMs have been answered for those who have replied in this thread.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-27-2018, 10:40 PM   #18
aztx
PM sent.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Old 07-23-2018, 03:08 PM   #19
knuxtiger4
As a quick update since getting messages if I still have any available! I have plenty available currently but due to the temperatures rising with the Summer months that I've held off on shipments until temperatures are around the 70s.

If anyone is in the tri-state area and is interested in purchasing some, I can arrange to meet up with your personally or meet half way as an option.

I will have more newts available coming into the Fall months, raising some larvae currently and will have plenty available in the coming months.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-14-2018, 11:26 PM   #20
knuxtiger4
Update!

I had stopped shipping during the summer due to the extreme heat waves we had out here in the Northeast and temperatures just were not breaking enough that I could safely ship newts. With the heat breaking now that shipping will resume as of the 17th. I do have a few available (around 20ish left) right now that are my remaining efts while currently in the process of waiting for a bunch to morph.

Still going for $30 each with offering discounts for those getting a decent amount. Shipping is via UPS Express and prices can vary from $50 to $90 depending on your zip code. I will not ship postal nor priority with these guys sorry.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
amphibian, amphibians, for sale, newt, newts