For Sale High End Geckos Need Them Sold!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 02-05-2012, 12:47 AM   #1
dbeando
Exclamation High End Geckos Need Them Sold!!!

THESE LOWER PRICES WONT BE AVAILABLE FOR LONG, I NEED TO GET EVERYONE SOLD AND SHIPPED! PLEASE HELP! THANK YOU!!!

I am moving accross country and i cannot take my whole collection with me, so i have picked and chose and finally figured it all out. I would like to get them out as soon as possible, I will do group deals and payment plans with a down payment are always an option, I will need at least a Down payment on any gecko. My paypal email is dbeando23@yahoo.com, if you send a down payment please call me(number shown below) and we can work out the rest of the details, I will update as soon as they are sold, The price listed for each gecko is plus shipping, If you purchase multiple geckos i can combine shipping in one box. Every gecko includes a 7 day health guarantee on any animal i ship. I will only ship when the temperatures are proper, i will not chance any animals life over a few degrees. I will also negotiate offers on single geckos, if the offer is reasonable. please contact me by phone at (508)-868-2845 texting or calling me will be the easiest and fastest way to contact me, or you can email me at dbeando23@yahoo.com, i do not get on pangea much so private messages may take awhile for response. I really need to clear up space and get these guys sold, Help me out if you can!
Local pickup is a great option, i have a ton of cages and supplies for sale as well text, or call for more info.

First up is Lothario, Nice red/creamy flame with some white on sides, he came from crownjewel reptiles - http://www.crownjewelreptiles.com/animals/view/47 - There is his page so you can see all his offspring, he procdues some awesome babies so i am asking $200.00 OBRO plus shipping for him. Here is a few recent pictures of him. Weighs 46 grams as of 2/1/12

Second is Apollo he is from Allen Repashy, he fires up red and fires down a grayish lavender color sometimes it almost seems he has a purple hue to him, very neat but also on the small side, heres some current pics of him. I am asking $100.00 OBRO plus shipping. Weighs 26 grams as of 2/1/12

Third is almost ready to breed Abby Shuto, she came from pangeas best extreme harleys, i am asking what i paid for her $300.00 OBRO plus shipping, Weighs 28 grams as of 2/1/12 so should be ready to breed soon. Here is some current pics, she gets even darker than this.

Fourth is Big Mama, she is originally from Northen Gecko, but i bought her from Heartland Gecko, She produces some nice offpsring you can find here - http://www.heartlandgecko.com/ - Here are some currents pics of her, i am asking $150.00 OBRO plus shipping for her due to her wavy tail, i dont think there is anything wrong with her it doesnt affect her in any way and doesnt show up in her offspring. Weighs 37 grams as of 2/1/12

http://alottarhac.weebly.com/ - see terms and conditions
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!