adult fat tail,striped for trade.also 1 albino cal king and 1 pueblan milk - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 03:32 PM   #1
davin
adult fat tail,striped for trade.also 1 albino cal king and 1 pueblan milk

i have a male fat tail ready to breed.he is striped with a regrown tail.he eats better than my other 3 fat tails and he has great colaration.when i baught him i was told it was a female,but when i looked later i found out it was a male.i only need females, so IM willing to trade him preferably for a female.

I also have a large albino cal kingsnake and an Apricot Pueblan milk,8 month sold(both female).i would like to trade the group for blue tegu,but Ill take other offers.

email me d_skelly@bellsouth.net
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2005, 09:43 PM   #2
lostathome69
Arrow I'm game for that male!

I'm also looking for a female and a male fattailed, I have leopard geckos, a tempared albino(chocolate female) and a female high yellow. I have bearded dragons, Partly yellow babies (2) and Juvies with tons of color, and maybe willing to give up an adult if i can get a larger package deal. I can get a pair of ball pythons if anyone is intreasted. i have praying mantis as well! hatchlings and egg cases.

Please let me know at lostathome69@yahoo.com

Check out my dragons and more at Dunksdragons.com

Old 01-06-2005, 11:10 PM   #3
davin
Thumbs up I have a pair for you!

I like your geckos and i was thinking about trading a pair of my AFTs, Maybe 3. I have never received or sold a pet through shipping, and i dont know how mouch it will cost, or what it intitles.If shipping is too mouch than I might reconcidure.I dont like the idea of mailing them anyway the Milksnake is still available too if you're interested.

The king snake is no longer for sale or trade due to a horrible accident. She escaped while i was on vacation(one of the clips wasnt fastened on the lid)and she was lost for 3 days untill i found her. She was tangled up in a fishing net in my gerage. I cut her loose but she dousnt look too good, her scales are mangled so Im takig her to the vet ASAP.If any one has any suggestions to help my Kingsnake i would appreciate it.Thanks.

email d_skelly@bellsouth.net
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread