Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 61 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:56 PM   #601
DavidBeard
All in all, sounds like somebody who has no business having animals of ANY sort herself, let alone breeding and causing chaos with other peoples' animals.

Old 12-24-2010, 05:58 PM   #602
Adrya
Again, not to get too far off topic from the main point of this thread, but here are a couple more links about her poor dog and how she and her husband treat him:

http://www.redtailboa.net/forums/dom...-can-good.html
http://www.redtailboa.net/forums/dom...sion-help.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakara
Alright, so I have Koda, my shep mix with who knows what... Lately he has been having a change of attitude... He is fixed and UTD on everything... But like... He will eat the cat crap, tear stuff up and when we put him in his crate he will break out... We've tied it, he ate through a leash to break out, I got a chain leash and he STILL breaks out and chews stuff up and eats cat crap... Well... Every time he does it, I show him what he did and give him a couple smacks with a paper or belt, not TOO hard, on the butt... Well... recently, he's been lashing back at us... He will try to or WILL bite us when we smack him.

Old 12-24-2010, 06:00 PM   #603
Angel Rojas
WOW, after reading this I feel like a total jackass for sending my snake to Ashley. First you beat on a cat because YOU were dumb enough to leave a cage unlocked, and the cat did what cats do, and got into the cage and messed it up. Secondly you rescued a dog who clearly has dominace issues, then you allow your anger and frustration to explode because he distroyed your couch. You then attack the dog by choking him and slamming him, then you drag the dog by his F'N CHOKE COLLAR and leash and put him in his cage, Cesar Millian you aint lol. You are clearly not fit to own any animals and if I lived near you, I'd bee looking into pressing charges against you for animal abuse.

Old 12-24-2010, 06:00 PM   #604
Adrya
Dogs live in the NOW, in PRESENT TIME... they don't understand being punished some time AFTER they already did something.

Old 12-24-2010, 06:11 PM   #605
Angel Rojas
That's propbably why he's trying to rip their asses to shreds. Instead of seeking help to correct this dog's issues, they beat on him. You can't attack an animal and then not exspect him to attack you back. They don't speak english, so the only way they can defend or stand up for themselves is by attacking what's attacking them. Ashley you are a real POS

Old 12-24-2010, 06:51 PM   #606
ShadowAceD
Ashely.

This really kind of is my last attempt to get you to respond on the BOI, since I know you've been reading it and I am not playing your game by sending you PMs.

Things have been set in motion. You're running out of time and room to hide behind your lies.

And no, it's not a threat. It's just what's happening. Seriously, be an adult and work something out with the people you owe money to and the people seriously concerned about what is going on with your collection.

If you come to us an adult, then you will be handled like one.

Old 12-24-2010, 07:52 PM   #607
Adrya
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Ashely.

This really kind of is my last attempt to get you to respond on the BOI, since I know you've been reading it and I am not playing your game by sending you PMs.

Things have been set in motion. You're running out of time and room to hide behind your lies.

And no, it's not a threat. It's just what's happening. Seriously, be an adult and work something out with the people you owe money to and the people seriously concerned about what is going on with your collection.

If you come to us an adult, then you will be handled like one.

I agree. Very well said.

Old 12-24-2010, 08:35 PM   #608
Adrya
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Well, good to know she's productive with her domestic animals (i.e. beating the crap out of her cat).

Dogs hardly respond to that kind of treatment, there is no way a cat will.

This moron is a real piece of work.

She's got 4 cats, I believe. I'm sure every single one of them gets a beating if they accidentally do something "wrong."

Old 12-24-2010, 09:24 PM   #609
ozz465
Should not the proper authorities be contacted if she indeed beats her animals? maybe someone can save a screen shot of the page where she admitted to it and send it to the proper channels.

Old 12-24-2010, 09:33 PM   #610
ShadowAceD
Like I said, Ubaldo ... things are already in motion.

I've set up a pretty awesome row of dominos in the past forty eight hours.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd