Bad Guy Underground Reptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2018, 03:08 PM   #11
Will0W783
Lucille,

My bad. I confused the post about them spreading fungal disease and the OP's post to think that the OP's transaction happened several years ago.
I apparently need more caffeine today!

Old 04-23-2018, 04:23 PM   #12
Snake-Queen
I've sent a message to Underground.

Old 04-23-2018, 04:44 PM   #13
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
I've sent a message to Underground.
Maybe they will reply to your message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I have notified them of this thread.

Old 04-23-2018, 04:56 PM   #14
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Maybe they will reply to your message.
I sent 2, one from Fauna and the other from Facebook. I'd really like to hear their side, especially since it seems the OP has gone MIA.

Old 04-23-2018, 04:59 PM   #15
Snake-Queen
I doubt we will get an answer from Underground, they are currently online.
Attached Images

Old 04-23-2018, 07:11 PM   #16
garsik
I tried to upload screenshots of texts but apparently don't know how.

Old 04-23-2018, 07:30 PM   #17
bcr229
Instructions on how to attach files:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=304671

Old 04-23-2018, 08:01 PM   #18
UndergroundReptiles
Nothing about this accusation is true or accurate and we will post a complete and detailed response tomorrow. HOWEVER Mr Lewis' post about us and this supposed fungal disease a water snake developed over 3 months after the purchase is also incredibly inaccurate and false we were accused and cleared as this and the turd who made the accusation was banned from this forum and was found to be an activist who uses fake names in all areas of different flora and fauna industries making false accusations against a number of companies with the intention of petitioning the government to ban said animals and plants. Please get facts straight before libeling someone and remember what this forum is supposed to be for. see you tomorrow...

Old 04-23-2018, 08:40 PM   #19
garsik
I am still not having luck posting screenshots. These were sent to Underground Reptiles and perhaps they will be kind enough to post them. On 1/15 I explained that I was downsizing collection and asked what would be a good time to bring them in. They response was to bring them in any time and they would make an offer. There are also texts dated 2/23, 2/26, 3/10, 3/12, 3/14 and 3/15. These were follow ups asking for the promised offer. I will continue to try to upload.

Old 04-23-2018, 09:49 PM   #20
snowgyre
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndergroundReptiles View Post
HOWEVER Mr Lewis' post about us and this supposed fungal disease a water snake developed over 3 months after the purchase is also incredibly inaccurate and false we were accused and cleared as this and the turd who made the accusation was banned from this forum and was found to be an activist who uses fake names in all areas of different flora and fauna industries making false accusations against a number of companies with the intention of petitioning the government to ban said animals and plants. Please get facts straight before libeling someone and remember what this forum is supposed to be for. see you tomorrow...
Oh please. First, Joe isn't banned. Secondly, even the stock photos you took of your wild caught Nerodia had lesions on them. I've attached an image I took, just now, from your banded watersnake page. Look at that gorgeous non-shed potential-SFD infected eye. Get this disease for the low, low price of $6.99! What a bargain!

If you're selling wild caught animals you're bound to be transporting diseases around, you just caught with your pants down on this one. But sure, in the three months he had the snakes in his care they spontaneously came down with snake fungal disease and died. That's not how fungal infections work. This is a long-term illness that eventually causes the demise of the snake. Stop selling and shipping wild-caught snakes for pennies on the dollar that are potential carriers of a deadly illness and then maybe we'll start taking you seriously.

The other thread, for those interested.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...fungal+disease

But, back on topic, for such a "good" company you sure are in here defending yourself an awful lot. I'll wait to see what both of you have to say when you finally get the evidence in order. Until then, I'm not holding my breath.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!