Hay's Haven - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-18-2003, 11:35 PM   #81
gwbolton
as i figured jason lives up to form. now i find it hard not to believe the worst. that he shipped the geckos knowing they where sick. and proved he doesn't honor his agreements. here is his own words.
With that said, I've said all I can without having written proof. There are still too many unanswered questions for me to ship him anything. This will be the last time I post on this subject. I still feel comfortable enough in the fact that I'm not the wrong one in this situation

i provided written proof and a phone number to verify it. still he denies it. others beware i just warn you. he doesn't honor sales agreements. i lost 150.00 you might lose more.
gary bolton

Old 06-19-2003, 01:03 AM   #82
gwbolton
oh and i almost forgot. Jason about lieing. who promised who to replace the geckos then got caught selling them later on his web site. BOY THAT IS REALLY THE ACT OF AND HONEST PERSON. NOT.... but i proved my point. i posted proof and you still don't honor your sales agreement. i guess then your terms of sale is just a lie. sorry folks but i am just a little pissed i show proof and he still refuses to honor the agreement. shows me what kind of person he is. and now i can say it with proof. JASON HAYS OF HAYS HAVEN RIPPED ME OFF......

GARY BOLTON

Old 06-19-2003, 11:23 AM   #83
Darin Chappell
Jason,

Gary seems to have provided all of the pertinent information on the issue, even to the point of saying you can call his vet to clear any questions you might have. That's pretty upfront, in my estimation. What is your position at this point?

Old 06-19-2003, 11:34 AM   #84
gwbolton
Hay's Haven guarantee

All animals are guaranteed live arrival, as long as there is someone at home at the time of delivery. If you are not going to be at home, please have me ship to your work, or on another day, when you'll be at home.

I also guarantee the health of all animals, as long as you contact me as soon as you notice a problem. All animals should eat within 24 hours of arriving at your home. Most will eat and drink right out of the box.

All animals are guaranteed healthy and eating well.

this is what he promised. healthy the geckos where not. I was home and they die not eat with in 24 hours heck the one was dead. the other died not long after. have provided vet proof. sorry no pics or animals. non taken due to fact of the autopsy.

well he claims i lied to him. well what about his lies

1 THE GECKOS WHERE SUPPOSE TO BE HEALTHY

2 THE PROMISE TO REPLACE THEM THE FIRST TIME
THEN TRYING TO SELL ONE OF THEM BEHIND MY BACK

3 WHEN CAUGHT IN THE ACT SAYING HE'LD SEND THAT ONE
WHEN HE HAD MONEY

4 SAYING HE HAD MONEY AN WOULD SHIP NEXT WEEK

5 SAYING 2 BREEDERS COMPLAINED ABOUT BUT WHEN ASKED
WHO HE REFUSED TO PROVIDE NAMES

THESE WHERE ALL LIES SAID BY JASON HAYS.........

BUT TO HIM THEY DON'T COUNT. TO ME THEY DO. THEY SHOW WHAT TYPE OF PERSON HE IS.

GARY BOLTON

Old 06-20-2003, 08:17 AM   #85
gwbolton
well 3 day now

WELL IT HAS BEEN 3 DAYS AN JASON STILL HASN'T MADE GOOD ON HIS SALES AGREEMENT.

GUESS THAT TELLS YOU ALL WHAT KIND OF A PERSON HE IS......

BUYERS BEWARE OF HAYS HAVEN

GARY BOLTON

Old 06-20-2003, 11:31 AM   #86
gwbolton
suggestions

anyone have any ideas in how i can get my money back from ths guy

gary bolton

Old 06-20-2003, 05:30 PM   #87
gwbolton
talked to vet

WELP TALKED TO VET JUST 5 MINS. AGO. JASON NEVER CALLED TO VERIFY OR ASK ANY QUESTIONS. ANY HE HASN'T OFFERED TO DO ANYTHING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. GUESS THAT TELLS WHO WAS LIEING HUH JASON. YOU LIED ABOUT HEALTHY GECKOS. YOU LIED ABOUT REPLACING THEM. YOU SOLD THE REPLACEMENTS THAT YOU PROMISED ME. YOU LIED ABOUT OTHER BREEDERS. AND YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO ACCUSE ME OF LIEING. BOY YOU GOT GUTS. I'VE PROVEN YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE...

BUY FROM JASON HAYS AND YOU BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK. HIS WORD IS WORTHLESS.

GARY BOLTON

Old 06-21-2003, 05:42 PM   #88
gwbolton
4 days now

still no answer from Jason. welp guess I was right. he doesn't honor his word....

gary bolton

Old 06-22-2003, 11:09 PM   #89
gwbolton
another day

WELP HERE WE GO TO DAY 5. what do i have to do to get my money back?

gary bolton

Old 06-24-2003, 08:12 PM   #90
gwbolton
Y}{{{.

a week has gone by well guess this show us what kind of a guy you are jason.

gary bolton

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!