Homestead Reptile Farm Site Of SRT Standoff - March 31, 2011 3:30 PM - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Herps In The News

Notices

Herps In The News Local or national articles where reptiles or amphibians have made it into the news media. Please cite sources.

Old 04-06-2011, 02:57 PM   #41
arbor1
lol am I supossed to show u the will? I knew Bruce and was concerned. That's all.

Old 04-06-2011, 03:02 PM   #42
arbor1
Don't worry, I will go back to Kingsnake.

Old 04-07-2011, 12:55 AM   #43
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbor1 View Post
Don't worry, I will go back to Kingsnake.
Based on a PM that you sent a member here, I'm sure you will get along just famously with those folks as well.

Thanks for dropping by!

Old 04-16-2011, 11:37 AM   #44
Dennis Hultman
No nauseating platitudes

I think I may need to clarify my blurb. I had a couple of discussions with people who thought I was out of line and that it wasn't necessary.

I think it might be necessary to explain why I'm biting my tongue because some will not let me do it on face value.

If it were reptile related or just common forum garbage (which some think it is), I would let it go very easily and wouldn't even dream of posting on a thread of someone who has lost their life with something so petty or negative.

That's not what it is about.

First, My condolences to Bruce's family (if there is any). I didn't know him personally. It obvious he has been troubled for a long time. Bruce stated some really distasteful things about another member on this site in regards to their close family member passing away.

Then later when one of our users here past away last year, Bruce and Bud Mierkey went out of their way to post some of the most nastiest comments I have ever seen posted about someone, Ever! Stating they were grateful for his passing, spiting on his grave, and some other comments that were very disturbing that I would never want the family to see.

So yeah, I'm biting my tongue showing just a little more respect then he ever had. He was sick, very sick in the head.

I made up my mind early on that I wouldn't state anything negative but if we are going to start having people coming here and posting what a great guy Bruce was here on this site, the very place he treated some very cruelly in their hardest times in their life, well, I just find it very hard to remain silent.
I'm trying but I'm only human. Not to mention he wished harm on the owner of this site as well.

So, if anyone out there thinks they are going to come here and sing praises to Bruce as they are doing on other sites, this may be the wrong place to do so. That's just my opinion and all I really have to state on the matter. Probably to much already.

My apologies to any of his family that might read this.

But let me close with some of Bruce's own words from his opening volley on a thread he started attacking someone who past peacefully away unlike this unfortunate situation. It was only the beginning and the tamest (but I still have to censor a lot) of the assaults but in some odd way fitting for his own last words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Stephenson
I Spit on Your Grave Bad Guy ******** **** *** ***** *****
***** ***** was one of the worst examples of many scumbags that **** ********* has to offer on the BOI and Fauna Classifieds. A real ***** ** **** with two eyes. The leader of the lynch mob that enjoys sadistically attacking and ruining innocent people on the BOI. So here is the thread that sets the record straight. No nauseating platitudes from his fellow fawning parasitic harpies. Just comments from decent people who realize that bad guys sometimes indeed finish last.
Yes sometimes they do, Bruce. Yes they do. I wish peace to you even though you hoped for torment for those that went before you. Peace to you.

Hey Bud,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Mierkey
this is just my humble opinion as always
My personal opinion and you know what you can do with yours.

Old 04-19-2011, 02:29 AM   #45
turtle50
You didn't know him. You didn't!!

He was good ...so good...too good for this world . When he wrote this ..it wasn't him...it was his illiness. Trust me . I knew him very...very well.

REST IN PEASE BRUCE.

Old 04-19-2011, 10:59 AM   #46
lovin2act
Doesn't look like one needed to know him to know what he was really about. Karma wins again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!