Good Guy Chaotic Nights Reptiles / Dan Martindale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-03-2010, 04:36 PM   #1
WingedWolf
Chaotic Nights Reptiles / Dan Martindale

Purchased 3 nice, healthy young cbb mourning geckos (Lepidodactylus lugubris). They arrived well-packed and in great condition, and are settling in well. Definitely pleased, and recommend Chaotic Nights.

Old 02-13-2010, 03:01 AM   #2
SynPlus
Thumbs up

Dan is local to me and I've gone to check his set ups a couple times before I decided to make my purchase on a CB Ptychozoon kuhli.

I was very pleased with how the reptiles were kept and they all looked very healthy and happy.
He was very knowledgeable with all of his reptiles and has since always been happy to help me with any questions I have about any reptiles and even feeder insects.

I have to say I am very pleased with Dan at Chaotic Nights Reptiles and I know I will be doing business with him again in the future.

Old 06-23-2010, 03:27 AM   #3
Styx
Just bought a couple of Flying Geckos (Ptychozoon kuhli) from Dan at CNR. They arrived very well packaged and safe and sound. Very healthy little geckos in great condition.

Highly recommended to anyone thinking of buying from him.

-Faye Parker

Old 06-24-2010, 08:27 PM   #4
DUBLY
Good to hear all of this

i was planning on buying a red eyed croc skink from him sometime next month.

Old 08-20-2010, 03:56 AM   #5
ChaoticNightsReptile
Thanks everyone, I am glad you are all happy with your geckos

Dubly if you still want a croc skin send me a PM.

Old 10-31-2010, 09:41 PM   #6
StickyBaby
Recently purchased a Flying Gecko Ptychozoon kuhli from Dan at CNR. My little guy arrived in excellent condition and very healthy. It was very obvious to me that his animals receive exceptional care. I have already recommended CNR to friends and I will be purchasing from him again!!

Old 03-12-2011, 02:06 PM   #7
DHessJr2291
Recently purchased a Crested Gecko from Dan. I was really pleased with her, she is a beautiful brindle and it was easy to tell how much Dan cares about his animals. While over at ChaoticNightsReptile I saw how well he takes care of everything he has and he asked me the right questions about how I feed and house my own geckos and I was really impressed by everything he has and his knowledge. Now I just have to convince myself that I don't need a Red Eyed Croc Skink...

Old 03-13-2011, 01:29 AM   #8
the_K
i went to go pick up a really nice crested gecko from him and saw all his awesome leopard and i tried telling myself i don't like leopard but couldn't help it and i ended up going back to get a leopard from him too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!