Bad Guy Beware of Ashtyn RANCE !!! - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-03-2018, 06:45 PM   #121
Snake-Queen
From what I understand, he was importing Nile monitors without a permit.

Old 04-03-2018, 06:48 PM   #122
Hermitharry
A rational person would ban him from vending/forums but sadly I dont think anything will happen once again

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Old 04-03-2018, 06:48 PM   #123
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermitharry View Post
And its in Florida
A good majority of the import facilities is in Florida.

Old 04-03-2018, 06:52 PM   #124
Hermitharry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
A good majority of the import facilities is in Florida.
Yeah just saying tho he gets unbanned from shows and forums etc because "he lives in Georgia so he doesn't have access to the animals of concern"

Old 04-03-2018, 06:57 PM   #125
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermitharry View Post
Yeah just saying tho he gets unbanned from shows and forums etc because "he lives in Georgia so he doesn't have access to the animals of concern"

Not that he doesn't have access, just the rules on them are different in Georgia.

Old 04-03-2018, 07:00 PM   #126
Hermitharry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Not that he doesn't have access, just the rules on them are different in Georgia.
Nah that was the excuse for lifting the ban on him for repticon

Old 04-03-2018, 09:11 PM   #127
caffeinecynic
Mile monitors are considered a conditional species requiring a permit to even own in the state of Florida. I’m not sure whether it was illegally importing, or illegally having a conditional species, that he got nailed with this time. To own a Nike you must both have a class 3 for exhibition and sale, and have the species in question listed on said class 3, before acquiring them. I feel like I read that he was refused his class 3, but I can’t cite where.

Old 04-03-2018, 09:16 PM   #128
caffeinecynic
Nile*

Old 04-03-2018, 09:17 PM   #129
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinecynic View Post
Mile monitors are considered a conditional species requiring a permit to even own in the state of Florida. I’m not sure whether it was illegally importing, or illegally having a conditional species, that he got nailed with this time. To own a Nike you must both have a class 3 for exhibition and sale, and have the species in question listed on said class 3, before acquiring them. I feel like I read that he was refused his class 3, but I can’t cite where.
He's been denied for a class 3 license a few times. I don't recall where I heard/read that either.

Old 04-04-2018, 05:05 PM   #130
rcarichter
I am the admin of the Rare and Uncommon groups on Facebook. When someone showed me this last arrest, I banned him from all of our pages. It was Ashtyn that deleted the thread in question, not us.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!