Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 106 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-15-2006, 12:22 AM   #1051
ambrosemurphy
BLUE Bearded Dragon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
And please everyone, don’t fall for the "BLUE" Dragon Scam they are running.
Yep, I caught that ad too...there was a bidder on the first listing I saw...for $500...not sure if it fell through or they had more, as a second listing appeared later...guess nothing amazes me anymore...

Old 09-15-2006, 01:22 AM   #1052
CheriS
Barry

Should you or anyone else need the screen shots of her ads for the "colored Rankins" where she claims they are "pure" I have them both before and after she was questioned about them being hybrids and she removed the question to the breeder and changed her wording of the "pure" comment. Now, that would not be an issue as you could think since someone questioned her and she was found out, she changed it to be honest ..... BUT, she went back to using it and selling them as rankins again, there are that way on ads she has running today!. This is the line she removed
Quote:
She is PURE RANKIN! She is the 2nd biggest and brightest of the clutch.
Note: the date on the claim of "PURE" is after the date of her admitting to you she crossed and called them Drankins. It is rather funny that they suddenly just become pure again

Wes, I am sending these to you, in case you can use them for what you are trying to do. I would think these alone shows that she misrepresents what she is selling on there and combined with the email of her admitting it and calling them Drankins, shows they are not pure. I would post them, but editing them right now is beyond me. But you have my permission to post them if you want, the buyers questions are at the bottom of the one were she deleted the line after she was caught. She later and archive will show she removed the questions and her answer, as she was caught in another lie

Old 09-15-2006, 01:28 AM   #1053
Iguanalady
Wes, I don't know what you can do. All of us, including Barry have sent all of this evidence to reptile auctions already and they did absolutely nothing about it. Something really needs to be done to stop these lies. It wouldn't be so bad if she at least admitted that the Rankins were not pure. But this is flat out false advertising. I sure hope you get more accomplished then the small group of 4 or 5 of us did.

Old 09-15-2006, 01:40 AM   #1054
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguanalady
Wes, I don't know what you can do. All of us, including Barry have sent all of this evidence to reptile auctions already and they did absolutely nothing about it. Something really needs to be done to stop these lies. It wouldn't be so bad if she at least admitted that the Rankins were not pure. But this is flat out false advertising. I sure hope you get more accomplished then the small group of 4 or 5 of us did.
There have been some very serious changes over there. I too never bothered with the site because it was a haven for scammers until recently.

Let's see if it plays out as I was told it would. You know I am a hard guy to say one thing to and then do another.

So far, mostly, I am confident that their days of scamming over there numbered.

Old 09-15-2006, 02:43 AM   #1055
CheriS
Wes, I have to say that if you actually think anything will be done by the owners of that auction site there, can I interest you in some nice waterfront property in South Florida?

You do know who owns those auction sites, right?

It brings to mind the expression the pot calling the kettle black (not you, them)

Old 09-15-2006, 02:47 AM   #1056
Wilomn
Cheri, the owner has finally got someone who cares about the industry and not just the almighty dollar.

IF it works, you gonna just quitclaim that property me? I could always use some gator growing land.

Old 09-15-2006, 10:11 AM   #1057
jeff6898
I see wendy/Jeane has a new ad running on Kingsnake.com.
While all the negative talk here I would like to say something positive. I would publicly like to give a big thanks to Cheri S. She has taken the time to look at my bearded I bought from Jeane/Wendy and has given me what I need to do to get it eating again and hopfully get healthy. She is even willing to let me emal her updated pictures and give her the progress ect. so she can coach me along further on raising her. Hope you don't mind me bringing this up on this public forum but I thought you deserve to be thanked for you doing this.

Old 09-15-2006, 11:57 AM   #1058
foxfire
I am posting this here as one more avenue to word out on this issue:
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 08:23:56 -0700
To: "Jeane BEST" <dragonlady99212@msn.com>
Subject: RE: Pictures

Consider this as your formal notice to CEASE and DESIST using pictures from my web site or pictures I have taken and were provided to you for reference. You NO longer have permission to post, or use those pictures or trade or electronically transfer or display them to anyone without being in violation of my rights as the sole owner.
Cindy Harken

Old 09-15-2006, 12:07 PM   #1059
foxfire
If someone would give me a quick tutorial on adding a picture attachment, as I have to get some other work done, I will be glad to post a note signed by Wendy for those interested in seeing her "autograph" due to past fame, and of course the basis for my monetary claim. Cindy

Old 09-15-2006, 12:22 PM   #1060
Chameleon Company
Cindy,
I am not sure if it is restricted by level of membership, but you would need to "Go Advanced" in selecting your reply option (vs. "quick reply), and then under "additional options" below it, click the "manage attachments" file, and then upload your image(s).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs