Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 108 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-15-2006, 07:25 PM   #1071
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
For the record, this banning was not done to get new people over. It was done because a history of crappy service, lying and general deciept was well established by these two. It just took a looooooooooooooooooong time to actually lower the axe.

No one asked me to get people to post over there or anything like that. I just thought it would be cool to have another good, honest, reliable place to post ads. Someplace where if you can PROVE someone is not being honest, something will be done about it to keep the good guys, the honest breeders and sellers, away from the scum of the industry.
Good stuff Wes! Glad to see they are trying to change things over there and this sends a strong message.

Old 09-15-2006, 09:41 PM   #1072
ambrosemurphy
Good job Wes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38
Good stuff Wes! Glad to see they are trying to change things over there and this sends a strong message.
I agree...thanks for the extra effort Wes...hopefully positive changes coming on all fronts!

Old 09-16-2006, 12:59 AM   #1073
Iguanalady
I just went and checked reptile auctions....boy it is nice not to see the site flooded with ads from them. Maybe the rest of us who care about the dragons we sell can have a half a chance to sell some healthy dragons!

Old 09-16-2006, 01:16 AM   #1074
CheriS
And maybe the people showing up on bearded health care forums will drop down now... although she will probably just find another free outlet, at least we will not be seeing "this dragon I bought on ReptileAuction" so often.

Now, if they can just do something about the other guy that ships out dragons with Yellow Fungus!

Old 09-16-2006, 01:21 AM   #1075
MGReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Those who know of the YellowBrick Road will appreciate this. Sing along if you like.

Ding Dong the sl ts are gone
the sl ts are gone, the sl ts are gone

Ding Dong the wicked sl ts are gone

Repeat as necessary and email me for the mailing address for all quit claim deeds.

On the serious side, now that they are gone, how about some of you who have not used Reptileclassifieds in the past, give then a shot now? They really are trying to make a good place over there and I'd like to see it succeed and it will be better able to do that if some of the Good People here utilize it. Give it a shot.

----- Forwarded message from webmaster@reptileauctions.com -----
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:40:49 -0500
Reply-To: webmaster@reptileauctions.com
Subject: ReptileAuctions.com & ReptileClassifieds.com Accounts
To: dragonlady99212@msn.com

Jeane & Wendy,

After reviewing posts, emails and proof given from many parties I feel
that it
is time ReptileAuctions and ReptileClassifieds to parts ways with you.
I feel
it is important for RA and RC to maintain the good name that I have
been
working for. I do not feel you are part of that good name. I will be
deleting
all of your ads and closing your accounts on both shortly.

The reasons for this parting of ways are numerous. Complaints with
proof
provided, showing use of copyrighted pictures, sick animals and more.
These are
things that I cannot ignore. I have to maintain the integrity of
ReptileAuctions.com and ReptileClassifieds.com. While you have some
good
feedback here on RA and RC, I feel the bad things are too numerous.

I would like to wish you the best of luck in the future.

Thanks,

Webmaster
ReptileAuctions.com
ReptileClassifieds.com
I have to agree, I am also getting ready to post some classifieds on there as I have been watching latley and the TRASH is indeed being taken out. Used to be a slum(perfect for Wendy) but now seems to be pretty spiffy

Old 09-16-2006, 02:00 AM   #1076
kmurphy
foxfire

Quote:
She also wanted feeder bils and utility bills. Not a single call if she was so unhappy or set a time I could pick them...still selling them though! If she wasn't happy she should have allowed me to pick them up, not ignore me for over a week when I am local) if they were not healthy as she later claimes why was selling the very next day on kingsnake with her 100% health guarantee?
This seems like her usual pattern. At least you're not getting the nasty emails. Until she sees your post that is. There's no reason you shouldn't get paid but the liklyhood of it happening is slim. At least with their actions they're finding fewer places to sell from.

Old 09-16-2006, 02:10 AM   #1077
Iguanalady
Did Fauna pull of their ads too? I went to have a look and there are not any in the bearded dragons as far as I can see....I only went through a couple of pages but didn't see a single ad with their ID on it.

Old 09-17-2006, 09:38 PM   #1078
CheriS
Click on her profile and you can see what ads are there, there are ones from a month ago that I see, but none recent last I checked

Old 11-21-2006, 12:20 PM   #1079
uglydragonfrog
Talking Great Crested Breeder (GOOD GUY!)

I just had a great ordering experience with Crested Geckos and I'd like to share.

These crested geckos are Lively, Active and very healthy! I had ordered 3 other babies around the same time from a different breeder and they are nowhere near as active or healthy. Now that said I'd like to tell you about my experience.

I placed my first order for 3 baby-crested geckos on October 31st.

I asked that they be shipped the following Monday November 6th I believe and the vendor was more than compliant. The Sunday before they were to be shipped I decided to save on shipping I would order 2 more crested geckos from this Breeder as apposed to another breeder. I made a payment via paypal and and sent an email requesting the geckos be added to the original order. I never asked if I could do this nor did I ask for confirmation that they were still available.

In my order that arrived Tuesday the 7th I got only the 3 from the first Order and they were in great shape much better then the other delivery of cresteds I got that day from a different breeder.

When I informed the breeder that I had only received 3 of the 5 and I had added 2 to my order. I exclaimed full responsibility for the last minute order and offered to pay shipping on the other two and this was the reply I got:

"oh crud. Thats my fault. Send me the 2 pics, if you can. I took them all down and dumped them. Re did shots last night. If you dont have pics saved. I am right smack in the middle of moving, thats why such a mess. Again I am soooooooooo sorry. I'm a ding bat! Don't worry about shipping I'll send them right out"

I was astonished at how nice and generous this person was considering I offered to pay shipping on the second order. The breeder also found pictures and sent me them to confirm that they were the ones I ordered.

I received my 2 Crested Geckos the following Thursday as I requested and they were in as good a condition as the first Crested I ordered from this breeder. Now when these crested geckos came in I was not sure if they were the ones I ordered and I had not saved the pictures. When I asked Wendy about this she gladly sent me pictures that I am sure are the same ones. Once the night came around these little guys fired up just like the pictures and I felt horrible for even questioning them. The Crested Geckos looked as good as they did in the pictures!!!!

These Crested's are very healthy and active at night with beautiful colorations and I must say at a more then reasonable price. Communication was great and I will be buying more Geckos from this breeder in the future!!

I give Wendy from Crazy Cresties a 100% grade A+ with a 100% customer satisfaction!!! If you have any questions about my dealing with Wendy please ask I will be more then happy to answer them.

If you would like to see Wendy's Crested geckos just go to her website:

http://www.freewebs.com/crazycresties/

Thanks

Anthony

Old 11-21-2006, 01:09 PM   #1080
SteveHiss
The title of BOI threads should have the name/company name of the person(s) being posted about. Also, this should probably have been added to the existing thread, here:

CRAZY Cresties BOI thread

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs